Restoring the Death Penalty in Britain

If the jails were tougher for the People who have committed serious crimes I wouldn't want the Death Penalty brought back. But they're not. I think it's disgraceful how these People are treated due to their "Human Rights" despite the fact they have robbed others of their Lives in many cases.

if the labour party said they would bring it back not only would they sweep to power with the biggest ever majority i would actually vote for them.

de niro said:
if the labour party said they would bring it back not only would they sweep to power with the biggest ever majority i would actually vote for them.
But why? You'd seriously turn your back on every single other thing you stand for just to have a policy brought in that would have zero, yes zero, impact on your life? I find that quite strange if I'm being honest.

There are so many worthwhile causes to be passionate about that could make a real difference to British society; restoration of the death penalty really isn't one of them.

If the justice system was infallible then I'd still say "no". Look at the murder/rape/paedo/psycho rates in the US and tell me it's a deterrent.

If we did bring back the death penalty we will be stooping as low as the murderer by killing him and putting him out of his misery he should be locked up until he dies and then at least he has suffered just a tiny fraction of what his victim's family have suffered. And also what if there is a miscarridge of justice one innocent man has to die for the court room's incompetence
It should really be banned all over the world as it is a pre-historic method and it doesn't act as a deterrant as the psychos will continue murdering

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.