Return of Supporters

I'm looking forward to hearing City's PR machine try and justify letting Citizens of one or two years standing in to see a trophy lift while season ticket holders of 42 years standing are on the outside.
How wil you know? What if it's somebody that had a season ticket for 25 years and has been going to 6-10 match days a rear fo another 25 ? Are they not worthy ?

How wil you know? What if it's somebody that had a season ticket for 25 years and has been going to 6-10 match days a rear fo another 25 ? Are they not worthy ?
Just working on the assumption that if it happens, the 10k will be drawn along the same lines as the aborted game in December, with cityzens and casuals in the same mix as longstanding season ticket holders.

Not making any judgment on the rights and wrongs and don't envy the club at deciding who goes and who doesn't.

Just working on the assumption that if it happens, the 10k will be drawn along the same lines as the aborted game in December, with cityzens and casuals in the same mix as longstanding season ticket holders.

Not making any judgment on the rights and wrongs and don't envy the club at deciding who goes and who doesn't.
An arbitrary 10 years of having a season card should perhaps be the first option... nothing will ever be perfect but that'd hopefully get fans in with a few years of service or certainly paying for tickets for home games in the ground.

As you say if it's feasible to have fans in there's no way people would agree Inna fair split/system.

I guess it will, not sure why anyone would object really,it will be a vast majorty s/c holders ,maybe some long standing match day citizens but it would only be the odd one. I guess a handfull of newer fans might get lucky, Good luck to them.

If it’s between the 18-20th May please can we play our at home match on the 19th which will be my 80th Birthday!! :-)
Not that I’m selfish or anything I’ll invite 9,999 of you to the party! ;-

80! no way. I thought you were much younger when I met you at Wembley against Watford!

Only 6 weeks from tomorrow till the carabao cup final
still no news as far as i know concerning whats happening with that.
booked our hotel weeks ago just incase ;-)

I seem to recall reading something that said they were not going to be using it as a trial event now. I may be wrong though.

I guess it will, not sure why anyone would object really,it will be a vast majorty s/c holders ,maybe some long standing match day citizens but it would only be the odd one. I guess a handfull of newer fans might get lucky, Good luck to them.
Exactly this. One of the main reasons I pay out for a season card every year(since 2003/4) as it guarantees I can get a ticket for Cup Finals .
And I would class the last match of this season (vs Everton at the Etihad) as a Cup Final. "Simples"

Last edited:
80! no way. I thought you were much younger when I met you at Wembley against Watford!

I seem to recall reading something that said they were not going to be using it as a trial event now. I may be wrong though.
The EFL wanted it as a trial event but it isn't up to them.

It would be daft supporters travelling 200+ mile for a trial event. I think for the EFL trials would be sensible to start with the play-offs, at the earliest, after 17th May.

Exactly this. One of the main reasons I pay out for a season card every year(since 2003/4) as it guarantees I can get a ticket for Cup Finals .
And I would class the last match of this season (vs Everton at the Etihad) as a Cup Final. "Simples"

Exactly the dilemma the club must be in. In a one game season so to speak why wouldn't it be on season cards and points? But is that fair on newer supporters? End of the day the season should be over long before the last game but a trophy lift is a game that many would want to be at.

An arbitrary 10 years of having a season card should perhaps be the first option... nothing will ever be perfect but that'd hopefully get fans in with a few years of service or certainly paying for tickets for home games in the ground.

As you say if it's feasible to have fans in there's no way people would agree Inna fair split/system.
It should go off Loyalty Points (or whatever they’re called now). That’s the point in having them in the first place.

And no exceptions neither. No jumping the queue if you happen to pay more for a box you’ve had for a few years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.