Return of Supporters

It is incorrect to say that Cityzens members maybe can't afford a ticket or scrimp to get their tickets. To me, they are simply not as committed a City fan as season ticket holders.
You've spoken to them all and gone through their bank statements then? Stop making yourself look an even bigger twat than you have already.

I'm on City Matters, I don't have 22k points and as Prestwich Blue mentioned earlier on in the thread, I'm pretty sure no one else on City Matters does either. Its very unfair to say we've "looked after ourselves".
I'm big enough to say that was wrong and uncalled for if I'm incorrect, that's just the obvious logical explanation many will come to on this.

Perhaps you can explain then why you as a group decided a portion of the tickets should go to the people with the most points, (something I am 100% in agreement with) but didn't think that same principle should be applied all the way down the list to everybody?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.