Return of Supporters

I think everybody needs to calm down a bit. Too many insults being dished out here.
How about thread banning the ones making completely unfounded accusations about people like me and dannybcity looking after ourselves. We've put in a lot of time and effort over this to try to get a fair outcome, even though there really isn't one, as over 30k will miss out however we do it.

Cheers mate.
Well do yourself a favour then and don’t comment on my post.

The loyalty point argument has been done to death on here over the years, and I’m firmly in the camp that thinks it’s an abysmal system and have done for years. Consequently I’m bound to think that favouritism based on that criteria stinks. The thought that PB then comes on here justifying how he has fought for those lucky enough to be over 22k points to get a ticket rubs salt in the wound.

I know everyone‘s situation is different but believe me I’ve got enough of an axe to grind with City over the years of how I’ve been dealt with on this particular subject so excuse me if I think I’ve got every right to feel the way I do.

It ISNT an away game.
A ST gives the holder an expectation they can have their seat at any home league match and the right to buy the same in a cup.
To have the lot on points is frankly RIDICULOUS.
I don't agree with the 22000 carve out, either.
Away games are TOTALLY different from home games
Puts us younger fans at a disadvantage but I would still rather it was all on points even if it meant I couldn’t go than let Cityzens enter the ballot with ST holders.

Should’ve been a ballot for ST holders only.

How about thread banning the ones making completely unfounded accusations about people like me and dannybcity looking after ourselves. We've put in a lot of time and effort over this to try to get a fair outcome, even though there really isn't one, as over 30k will miss out however we do it.
Last time I looked we’re not living in a communist state were people are crucified for having an opinion or do people want opinions suppressed if there wrong fine but ban them is uncalled for a lot of very angry people who feel we’ve been betrayed for years of loyal support I’ve done without things to afford my season card I came home from Germany while serving this country for games when I could as I loved this club but they have thrown the loyalty I’ve shown away like a piece of rubbish

You've spoken to them all and gone through their bank statements then? Stop making yourself look an even bigger twat than you have already.
Strange reply from someone who is representing supporters. And don’t go calling a fellow City fan a twat. How the hell have you got to the position you have?

Have you been through everyone’s bank account and decided that they are Cityzens and not season ticket holders because they cant afford it? No.

I’m merely making the point that you have made a generalisation in stating that Citizens deserve a ticket as much as season ticket holders on thousands of points because they maybe can’t afford a season ticket. I dispute that.

Using your position of influence you have come up with a daft solution of loyalty points for some but not for others.

I won’t lower myself to name calling on here but a few come to mind.

Some fans bitterness is really coming out on here ( again)
I feel sorry for the people on City Matters as whatever system they put forward many fans would be disappointed &;some of the abuse & accusations they get are beyond me
Some people are acting like spoiled kids
It's obvious not everyone can get a ticket
But some are failing to grasp that fact .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.