Return of Supporters

Puts us younger fans at a disadvantage but I would still rather it was all on points even if it meant I couldn’t go than let Cityzens enter the ballot with ST holders.

Should’ve been a ballot for ST holders only.
Well said ‘younger fan’.
You’ll go a long way in life

Strange reply from someone who is representing supporters. And don’t go calling a fellow City fan a twat. How the hell have you got to the position you have?

Have you been through everyone’s bank account and decided that they are Cityzens and not season ticket holders because they cant afford it? No.

I’m merely making the point that you have made a generalisation in stating that Citizens deserve a ticket as much as season ticket holders on thousands of points because they maybe can’t afford a season ticket. I dispute that.

Using your position of influence you have come up with a daft solution of loyalty points for some but not for others.

I won’t lower myself to name calling on here but a few come to mind.
Nobody has the right to decide and make judgements why some buy s/c and some are matchday buyers, nor to decide they are better fans and more deserving. Whatever the club did there would be the usual moaners.
I’ll go in the ballot unlikely I’ll get a ticket but good luck to all those that go, have a great day and represent those of us that don’t get tickets.

I really cannot believe what I am reading here.

This is nothing but positive news and real signs of us coming out of the other side of this bloody awful , once in our lifetime pandemic. We are on the verge of greatness never seen in our History and some of you lot are bickering.

Give your sorry heads a big fat fucking wobble.

Dont know why you're all flapping, we wont sell out and those that go will leave early.

9930 points btw and not missed a single home game for 25 years, been to all Wembleys but not been to many aways in the last 15 years or so, the odd 1 here and there.

God knows how people get to 22k plus, must be all Single millionaire types.

Actually its between 30 and 35 years, I'm older than I thought!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.