Return of Supporters

It’s not the same people who go to all away games. If you have 20K+ points then you must do a reasonable amount of aways. It’s only the really popular aways that are very restricted. You really think then that those who just fancy the juicy games should be able to rock up and go via a ballot. Not for me I’m afraid.
So only the people with the most points should be able to go to the big games?

how is that fair?

you will probably say well I went to the rubbish midweek 15 years ago. I’d say back then you stood a much greater chance of getting ticket for the bigger away games and points didn’t matter as much. I don’t think it should be a closed shop

many people, especially younger fans cannot afford to go to say Swansea on a Wednesday night. A percentage of away tickets should go to a ballot to allow other fans a chance of going in my opinion.

So only the people with the most points should be able to go to the big games?

how is that fair?

you will probably say well I went to the rubbish midweek 15 years ago. I’d say back then you stood a much greater chance of getting ticket for the bigger away games and points didn’t matter as much. I don’t think it should be a closed shop

many people, especially younger fans cannot afford to go to say Swansea on a Wednesday night. A percentage of away tickets should go to a ballot to allow other fans a chance of going in my opinion.
That’s why they introduced the portion of away tickets for the young adults as well wasn’t it? To give them a chance
As I’ve pointed out many times away tickets are there every season for all seasoncard holders, you just have to make some effort

If you have 20K+ points then you must do a reasonable amount of aways.

How can this be a valid point without contradicting your point saying away games don't get points allocated.
obviously away games used to get points allocated and my original point still stands.
There's no way for me to earn more points than you unless you stop going to all games and buying a season ticket.

Tried to please everybody but pissed off and alienated the vast majority of regular match going fans after a fifteen month break in games where people have been doing different things and perhaps have different priorities now......what could possibly go wrong.
I’d say the majority of fans aren’t throwing a tantrum but have just shrugged and hoped for the best in a ballot. There’s 35,000 season ticket holders and then there’s maybe a dozen on here having a strop.

I’d say the majority of fans aren’t throwing a tantrum but have just shrugged and hoped for the best in a ballot. There’s 35,000 season ticket holders and then there’s maybe a dozen on here having a strop.
Hmm perhaps but never take silence as acceptance.

How can this be a valid point without contradicting your point saying away games don't get points allocated.
obviously away games used to get points allocated and my original point still stands.
There's no way for me to earn more points than you unless you stop going to all games and buying a season ticket.
I’m afraid there’s no way for you to earn more ‘away’ points than me now as they’ve removed points for away games so neither of us will get points (I never said I agreed with it) but the idea was to stop people selling them on for points and not going to the games. I personally didn’t believe this was as big an issue as was made out. But in principle I believe the points system is pretty fair, fwiw I would do a rolling 10 year system which means naturally those who stop/slow down going would fall down the pecking order and those who start going to more games (including less popular ones first) would start to climb the ladder. But what do I know?

Blimey, stop moaning. Despite being a season ticket holder for donkey's years I don't have anywhere near those points. But good luck to those that have. They have obviously put a lot of effort into their support. I hope I get a ticket obviously as have been to so many big moments in the history of this club, and through thick and thin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.