Return of Supporters

I am still absolutely fuming with the embarrassingly inept way this has been handled by our club! I’ve been going over 40 years got a couplr of mates who have been going over 50 years and 30 years and none of us have heard a thing! Yep it’s a ballot - we get that ! What we can’t accept is some randomness which enables people with a handful of games getting a ticket ! Outrageous! I’ve nothing against citizen members at all- but there is NO WAY they should have been in the same draw as season card holders ! None .
Then there’s the matter of people in the reserve pot getting a email whilst others are still waiting for the simple courteous of a reply ?
piss poor city - no customer service skills no recognition of season card holder loyalty - no ah to treat loyal fans !!

Not really as effectively three emails could have been sent out to three groups, one to say you have a ticket one to say you are on a reserve list and one to say sorry. Given that two of the three have been sent then everyone one else who has been filtered out could have been sent the third email. Wouldn't have taken that much effort given the amount of time they have had to plan for this. As I have said before loyalty works two ways and whilst I don't agree with the ballot I have to accept the situation. What I find hard to accept is the total lack of communication.
Seems emails are still going out to ballot winners (see above) so I wouldn’t expect an email to everyone else until that’s complete.

Has any applied for 3 and only got 2
Or similar
Bit confused heard a story about a 5 year old getting a confirmation e-mail but his dad didn’t so rang up was told he can purchase too
I applied for 4 only got 3 emails all acc have a separate e-mail address
I’d like to know this... we asked for 3 but don’t know the email address for my mates sons so don’t know if he got one albeit me and his dad has

My two sons, both Cityzens, have been successful, whereas I haven’t (S/C with over 15000 points). From that I suspect not that many Cityzens entered the ballot, or if there were a lot who entered they were really very lucky to both get one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.