Return of Supporters

I'm fine. Do you want to discuss my suggestion or is this the extent of your debate?
Glad you’re ok. I like your suggestion in principle but think you may be over complicating it. Would only points earned in the last 5 years with older points being deleted on a rolling basis do the same job?

Right, was on this reserve list thing.......seemed to work and managed to secure ticket in 132 and looked like maybe 150-200 left.....none of my mates got a ticket and even though I have 18,000 pts and in all cup schemes they have more points......so, not gonna brag on here and honestly feel totally gutted for them and long standing fans not going to the game
Congrats on getting one @seantheduck Can I ask did you get any email to say you were on the reserve list. Or just be default for not being lucky in ballot. I'm lucky I've got mine but got two mates trying this morning and page still says restricted sale for them and doesn't let them buy. I can see tickets still available but can't buy for them. Cheers

Congrats on getting one @seantheduck Can I ask did you get any email to say you were on the reserve list. Or just be default for not being lucky in ballot. I'm lucky I've got mine but got two mates trying this morning and page still says restricted sale for them and doesn't let them buy. I can see tickets still available but can't buy for them. Cheers

i didnt realise this, but i think there were 3 outcomes to the ballot

1. you got a ticket
2. you missed out but got on the reserve list
3. you missed out on a ticket and the reserve list

i thought everyone got on the resevre list who missed out but a friend of mine is in the same boat as your mates, didnt get a message and says restricted sale this morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.