Return of Supporters

i didnt realise this, but i think there were 3 outcomes to the ballot

1. you got a ticket
2. you missed out but got on the reserve list
3. you missed out on a ticket and the reserve list

i thought everyone got on the resevre list who missed out but a friend of mine is in the same boat as your mates, didnt get a message and says restricted sale this morning.
Thanks for reply mate. That explains it. I got their hopes up telling them to try this morning as I could still see tickets available. They hate me twice over now. And just found someone in this thread had said they'd got 'reserve list' email on Fri night whereas mates got "unsuccessful in ballot" email on Saturday. Cheers

Thanks for reply mate. That explains it. I got their hopes up telling them to try this morning as I could still see tickets available. They hate me twice over now. And just found someone in this thread had said they'd got 'reserve list' email on Fri night whereas mates got "unsuccessful in ballot" email on Saturday. Cheers

ha i did the same last night, told him to get on it this morning, got through the queue system but no option to buy

I've not even rec'd the unsuccessful in ballot email - last communication I had was that my ballot application was OK - still 'restricted sale this morning,
To those of you going on Sunday - Enjoy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.