Return of Supporters

Genuinely pleased for all those on the reserve list who got one this morning, amazed though that there must have been a fair number of successful ballot entries that didnt take up their option to buy a ticket.

Gutted I wont be there on Sunday but hopefully were all back in August

Probably missed 5 games at home since 1964 2 weddings other ill gutted not even reserve list

That's ridiculous, and a perfect example of why they went about it the wrong way. Should have been based on loyalty points only IMHO. No one will convince me that it's a fair distribution which misses out long term, regular, loyal supporters.

Hearing of plenty of chaps who were on the reserve list now getting offered tickets?
Would love to know why so many entered into a big rush to get a ticket to turn it down any way

If you’ve got 17000 tickets and on the cup scheme you will definitely get a ticket for Porto if you want one
I like your confidence and I hope your right, mate. If that happens to be the case then there is still a point to having a season ticket then!

17K+ points averaged between me and my two sons but no ballot tickets.

Trying to look at this positively I conclude that:-
  • The Everton match is only a glorified friendly.
  • Aguero possibly won’t even play with his latest injury and maybe he will still have something to say in Porto.
  • £250 saved travelling up from Seaford can go towards the Porto trip
  • Pre planned title presentations (Huddersfield) are a damp squib compared to the ones v QPR, West Ham and Brighton.
  • I’ve already seen City close at hand at Wembley lift a trophy this season, so I can visualise how it will go, let alone every other trophy I’ve witnessed City winning for the past 45years..

• A realisation that my loyalty to City counts for nothing. It’s a one way love and City couldn’t care less about me. No longer should I feel guilty if I decide to miss a midweek Champions league group game. Simply, City see me as a Customer, no less important than I am to Amazon.com..
Or you could see it as all those positive points you mentioned, celebrate that you have had the privilege and financial security to witness all those amazing things and that on this occasion you weren't lucky in a ballot with 10s of thousands of other people who had no more or less right to attend a game of football as you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.