Return of Supporters

Hearing of plenty of chaps who were on the reserve list now getting offered tickets?
Would love to know why so many entered into a big rush to get a ticket to turn it down any way
Seems very bizarre, maybe muppets who then didn’t buy for their full friends and family allocation?

I'm interested to know how far back the club know the history of each fan , do they know if someone has a season ticket 40 years or so?
Probably not, I suspect the bookkeeping back in the Swales era wasn't the most accurate and I can't see any paper details being transferred over to the computer systems when they came in. There may be data protection issues too that might mean quite a lot of data has to be removed over time, that would probably only affect people who have not renewed their season cards for quite a few years though.

Seems very bizarre, maybe muppets who then didn’t buy for their full friends and family allocation?
Think that's most likely, they entered the ballot for their full allocation before checkig with their F&F whether they wanted them, or maybe their F&F entered themselves as well so some people won in the ballot twice but only bought 1 ticket..

Probably not, I suspect the bookkeeping back in the Swales era wasn't the most accurate and I can't see any paper details being transferred over to the computer systems when they came in. There may be data protection issues too that might mean quite a lot of data has to be removed over time, that would probably only affect people who have not renewed their season cards for quite a few years though.
Believe Swales threw a load of stuff out, Im sure Gary James had mentioned this before.

I have had mine 41 years but like everyone started afresh (1500 points start) in 2003 when we moved to CoMS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.