Return of Supporters

Just spoke to the ticket office again as the link in the email to download to apple wallet does not work. They are now saying the link does not work for those tickets issued in 104. They are going to reissue emails tomorrow or Wednesday. Anyone else had an issue with downloading tickets in 104?

Was eligible for the reserve ballot so got in the queue before 9. Got tickets for me and my lad (both eligible for this ballot) then the website/system wouldn't accept my payment (nothing wrong with my card before anyone starts, and I tried more than one). Phoned the ticket office but they only had singles, and tweeted supporter services but nobody got back to me. Gutted, anyone else have the same problem?

I understand the unhappiness with the ballot approach and in a perfect world I would rather those with the larger points totals had been successful.

That said I was successful after being in the Reserve pot on Friday so I am very happy (I know it’s selfish).

Had to try payment about 6 times before it went through which, as is City’s way, meant I suffered a number of mini heart attacks whilst swearing at my iPad :(

I understand the unhappiness with the ballot approach and in a perfect world I would rather those with the larger points totals had been successful.

That said I was successful after being in the Reserve pot on Friday so I am very happy (I know it’s selfish).

Had to try payment about 6 times before it went through which, as is City’s way, meant I suffered a number of mini heart attacks whilst swearing at my iPad :(

I spent 40 minutes trying to pay, 2 different cards, nothing wrong with either card. In honesty I would rather have not been offered the reserve ballot than go through that shit show, and can't see myself bothering with any future ballots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.