Return of Supporters

Will we have to do a Covid test prior to the match, nothing's mentioned just says a health Questionaire 72hrs before the match. Then NHS track and Trace on site.

mad, especially when they are asking some people to get in over an hour before the game

they are serving in corporate apparently

be interesting to know if this has come from the club or from the PL
Be the club I reckon.
It won't be economical to have all the booze/food places open with a crowd of 10000.
But if they have reduced booze/food stalls, will be big queues. Which isn't compatible with distancing.
Just my opinion.

I am really confused about the loyalty points system. Someone on here claims to have 6,000 points after being a season ticket holder for 25 years. Yet somehow I have managed to get to not far short of 10,000 points in eight years? And that is with attending only one away match excluding Wembley finals and semifinals although with the benefits of Platinum.

I am really confused about the loyalty points system. Someone on here claims to have 6,000 points after being a season ticket holder for 25 years. Yet somehow I have managed to get to not far short of 10,000 points in eight years? And that is with attending only one away match excluding Wembley finals and semifinals although with the benefits of Platinum.
Loyalty points only came into being around the time of moving to CoMS so they've only been building their points for not too much longer than you. The bolded part of your post explains the rest.

Which is why it's all now nonsense, particularly Platinum.

If being denied alcohol for two or three hours is a big deal for people then I would suggest addressing their issues with alcohol rather than their issues with MCFC
Stay sober for once, you might actually enjoy it
Exactly. Sit and enjoy the pre-match entertainment with Hugh Ferris.

Actually, er, make mine a double ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.