Return of Supporters

Was eligible for the reserve ballot so got in the queue before 9. Got tickets for me and my lad (both eligible for this ballot) then the website/system wouldn't accept my payment (nothing wrong with my card before anyone starts, and I tried more than one). Phoned the ticket office but they only had singles, and tweeted supporter services but nobody got back to me. Gutted, anyone else have the same problem?
We had the same issue with payment, took about 6 times to get it to go though. Were are a group of 3, but had to get 3 single seats as could not find 3 or even 2 together. We are on 3 separate rows,a few seats apart. But just happy to have got a seat.

We had the same issue with payment, took about 6 times to get it to go though. Were are a group of 3, but had to get 3 single seats as could not find 3 or even 2 together. We are on 3 separate rows,a few seats apart. But just happy to have got a seat.

Good on you, and everyone who got one for that matter. It just stinks that I was eligible and was sat there trying to book the seats but the system wouldn't allow me to pay for them, the ticket office couldn't help and supporter services haven't bothered getting back to me.

Good on you, and everyone who got one for that matter. It just stinks that I was eligible and was sat there trying to book the seats but the system wouldn't allow me to pay for them, the ticket office couldn't help and supporter services haven't bothered getting back to me.
totally agree, also not great that the site was asking you how many tickets you needed and it was not responding with any suggestion or telling you that it had none together. I panicked and just selected a block and looked was the best option was. Then to get the issue with the payment just sent my heart rate even higher.

Was eligible for the reserve ballot so got in the queue before 9. Got tickets for me and my lad (both eligible for this ballot) then the website/system wouldn't accept my payment (nothing wrong with my card before anyone starts, and I tried more than one). Phoned the ticket office but they only had singles, and tweeted supporter services but nobody got back to me. Gutted, anyone else have the same problem?

took me 4 goes to actually buy my tickets, selected my seats and enetered my card details 3 times but it came back with an error, 4th time it worked though happily

What happens if on the day people with tickets can't go, can they be used by other people. Would be a shame if tickets go to waste...

Gutted not to be going but fair dues to the lucky ones there. Just hope the club go for a parade on the Bank Holiday Monday after the final - win or lose. Gives a great chance for families and kids who can't afford to go normally to join in with the celebrations.
I can't imagine any parade will be held until COVID regulations have been further relaxed.

Just spoke to the ticket office again as the link in the email to download to apple wallet does not work. They are now saying the link does not work for those tickets issued in 104. They are going to reissue emails tomorrow or Wednesday. Anyone else had an issue with downloading tickets in 104?
Yep me too and they’ve told me the same - there’s an issue with tickets in 104 and will be resending the email “early this week”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.