Return of Supporters

Which is why it's all now nonsense, particularly Platinum.
Simple - vast majoity of those 25 years do not qualify as Loyalty. City only count loyalty since moving to the Etihad.

That, combined with the bribery that Platinum brings, means that somebody regularly attending for 8 years and playing the game that City likes means they overtake someone who just goes to games and doesn't entertain the bollox surrounding it

Simple - vast majoity of those 25 years do not qualify as Loyalty. City only count loyalty since moving to the Etihad.

That, combined with the bribery that Platinum brings, means that somebody regularly attending for 8 years and playing the game that City likes means they overtake someone who just goes to games and doesn't entertain the bollox surrounding it
We’ve been at the etihad 18 years. 72% of 25 years.

Buying a season ticket gets you 1000 points and you then get 190 a season. If you don't get any other cup or away tickets you don't progress very far at all
I don't think that's correct, I was in from the beginning got 1500points, then had a season ticket every year, I have attended every game at home, and been to away games and Europe on many occasions, apart from the last 5 years when I haven't done as many away, so off you calculation without Europe or going away I would have, 1190 x 19= 22,610 points ?, then plus Europe and have more points than anyone else ?, I have 17,800 ???

I am really confused about the loyalty points system. Someone on here claims to have 6,000 points after being a season ticket holder for 25 years. Yet somehow I have managed to get to not far short of 10,000 points in eight years? And that is with attending only one away match excluding Wembley finals and semifinals although with the benefits of Platinum.
That cannot be correct ?.

The figures are not correct.

I am really confused about the loyalty points system. Someone on here claims to have 6,000 points after being a season ticket holder for 25 years. Yet somehow I have managed to get to not far short of 10,000 points in eight years? And that is with attending only one away match excluding Wembley finals and semifinals although with the benefits of Platinum.
If he's only season ticket and no cup games and you attend everything with Platinum then the difference would show

If he's only season ticket and no cup games and you attend everything with Platinum then the difference would show
No he says that he has attended One Away game and got 10,000 points in eight years, not possible even with Platinum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.