Return of Supporters

Disgraceful that Liverpool and Everton can have fans in.
Especially the way Liverpool fans behaved in the summer. Matt Hancock seems to think that they deserve special treatment because they have been so good, prick

Been thinking about this recently. Genuinely can’t see a full stadium of fans happening before 2022
Most people won't see a vaccine well into next season - just do one of them vaccine date predictors to see where you might be in the queue. But there will come a point where the government throw the doors open, once enough vulnerable are done and bed space in hospitals is low. Late 2021 before the winter NHS pressures maybe?

From that point forward it'll be individual choice as to whether you take a risk, based on personal risk factors and whether you want to attend pending a vaccine but a (hopefully) far lower rate of infection.

It doesn't matter. Some things are bigger and if we can start getting fans in slowly I don't really care that it's in Scouseland. It's a sign that things, hopefully, are getting there...

Was driving round m60 tonight and on impulse decided to cut inside down Oldham road and then past the etihad. As I drove past all I could think was how beautiful it looked.
Boy, do I miss that place.
Then a left just so I could go past the Grove pub.
Back on the M60 at Ashton I told my wife it was a short cut.
She just looked at me and smiled.
She knew.
Made me smile has that.........

Disgraceful that Liverpool and Everton can have fans in.
Especially the way Liverpool fans behaved in the summer. Matt Hancock seems to think that they deserve special treatment because they have been so good, prick
I’ve been thinking about this.
I don’t like the fact that they get an advantage from this but it’s a stepping stone to getting back to some kind of normality so I’m going with the bigger picture

Crowd roared the murdering twats to a point today. Suspect they will be going into tier 3 soon so their advantage will have gone. It will be next season before we are back at the Etihad.

Crowd roared the murdering twats to a point today. Suspect they will be going into tier 3 soon so their advantage will have gone. It will be next season before we are back at the Etihad.
On the contrary - so glad they were there to see this “world class” side (who according to spitter have already won the league) DROP points at klanfield.

I went with the misses to get tested at Aintree yesterday (I’ve been working over Xmas in London and Leeds) she needs the Test because she’s going to the City match tonight (she’s an Evertonian) so they need testing before they go to the match and get there for 18:15 tonight and show proof of negative test and ID. No food and drink on sale. Just seems too much hassle to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.