Return of Supporters

Sorry if it’s already been asked. How can I find out how many points I have. I was a season card holder but I can’t find the info in “my account”
Log in, click on the little head and shoulders icon top right, choose My Account, then click on Tickets, then click on your name.

there is a queue right now - people must be checking - takes about 5 mins to get in. be worse in the morning i bet! but everyone has 3 days to enter.

Whats the chances of them opening doors at full time and waltzing in to see the presentation like people done at Brighton Away but that was pre covid haha

So loyalty points are being used for those above 22K points but not used for the rest of us. I wonder how many points the members of the influential group City Matters have..

It is like an away match with ticket numbers restricted to 10,000 so should be based on loyalty points. I shall enter the ballot, but disappointed that my 20K points count for nothing compared to a newbie.

I see that everyone attending has to wear a ridiculous, completely useless face nappy, so if I don't get a ticket, at least I'll be spared that hideous experience.

Log in, click on the little head and shoulders icon top right, choose My Account, then click on Tickets, then click on your name.

there is a queue right now - people must be checking - takes about 5 mins to get in. be worse in the morning i bet! but everyone has 3 days to enter.
Thanks, I’ll try it.

Everyone has been aware for weeks that there would only be 10,000 fans allowed, and so I would imagine that most season ticket holders (myself included) have attributed a roughly 25% chance of getting a ticket, and probably accepted this as well given that it’s a one-off game.

Granted, the club had to make a decision but I think introducing points into the equation has probably just introduced a bit of resentment into it which would have been avoided if it was just a straight ballot for season ticket holders.

Away games are different to home games? Bluemoon never ceases to be anything but right at the apogee of insight and sagacity.

Unfortunately, blatant self-interest makes some people downright blind.
Best to be clear with those people.

So loyalty points are being used for those above 22K points but not used for the rest of us. I wonder how many points the members of the influential group City Matters have..

It is like an away match with ticket numbers restricted to 10,000 so should be based on loyalty points. I shall enter the ballot, but disappointed that my 20K points count for nothing compared to a newbie.

I see that everyone attending has to wear a ridiculous, completely useless face nappy, so if I don't get a ticket, at least I'll be spared that hideous experience.
Exactly this. I know there will be people saying well what about those who don’t have the points, however, the club has a points system in place this season so surely this should still be the criteria as it was for the LC final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.