Return of Supporters

Wrong. Before that you were a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th or regular season ticket holder. Your status here decided how many points you started with when they brought the new scheme in.
1000 points starter wasn't it? Barely worth a jot not least when they were dishing out 100s for attending just one game.

Fook buying platinum anymore.
A big marketing error by the club this.
I have 20k points so can get tickets for the majority of away matches but have been paying for platinum every season to avoid being overtaken by others and slipping down the pecking order.
I missed out on the ballot and know of someone who got their first season ticket in 2019/20 who was successful.

Wrong. Before that you were a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th or regular season ticket holder. Your status here decided how many points you started with when they brought the new scheme in.
Yeah, they made a fantastic job of that... you’re a regular season ticket holder so you get 3,000 points, regardless of your away ticket purchases history. So I got the same points as someone who’d never been to an away in their life, despite having been to YORK CITY away.
Symbolic of the shambles the club was from top to bottom at the time ...’we haven’t been able to track your away attendances. You should have guessed we couldn’t when you were stood in the pouring rain in moss side at 3 in the morning clutching a pile of away stubs from your previous attendances’.

For me the ballot should've been for SC holders only, on the basis they have committed to attending all league matches. I also think they should have tried to make concession to those who have had SCs longest, perhaps first dibs on Everton tickets if you've had one more than 20 years, then step it gradually down to Cityzens when everyone else has had chance to get a ticket, like they do for away matches and cup finals.

No they shouldn’t. Some season ticket holders barely go to any home games let alone away games and they definitely shouldn’t have the same chance to go to the Iikes of united and Liverpool away. Loyalty should be rewarded, maybe over a shorter period than indefinitely, but recognised and rewarded nonetheless.
There’s a reasonably easy solution to this and it’s been discussed before. A rolling 5/10 year loyalty system would seem to give the fairest of both worlds. Gives younger fans chance to catch up as people slow down and stop going etc. Along with the 5% for 18-21 already in the mix.
It’s clear by the number of away games that reach any seasoncard holder status that there are games that are less popular and gives others a chance to go to. Let’s be honest where is the same clamour for tickets at Southampton away or Swansea in the cup etc.
Christ, even after 15 months without a single game we barely sold 2000 tickets for Wembley. Guess who was there filling most of the seats, same old faces (well masks).

Won't be done by having to produce photo ID. Just look at the elecrorsl reform bill this week, young people are disenfranchised by havonf to present photo ID because many just do not have it.
Not sure its many, in fact I don’t know any of my son and daughters friends that don’t have, passport, driving licence, school / college id. Not least because they can’t get served in any pub or even our supermarket for alcohol without it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.