Ribery In Robbie Out I say....

kiam06 said:
dcye said:
They'd actually be banning you for being a troll. Having an opinion is fine, posting it every 45 seconds to garner a reaction is tantamount to trolling and is a bannable offense.

I am just responding to what people are saying to me, that is what a debate forum is.

SHUT UP YOU REPETETIVE, ANNOYING, CHILDISH TWerp

10.Goater_Legend said:
Rammyblues said:
I wouldn't swap Robbie for anyone. He is a showman, an entertainer and he makes us a better team for his mercurial talents irrespective of his lack of effort. In old money a luxury player, but in my opinion we have enough "workers" in the team to cover for his lack of defensive capabilities while his attacking insticts will cause other teams to quake in their boots.
Spot on.

home games.....always plays...
away games....as and when necessary.....imo....

bizzbo said:
ussy said:
Heres the proof of the shit all you know about football... how the hell can you say Ribery is better than Robinho in the PL when Ribery hasnt ever even played in the PL???? When you said "Maybe Ribery will turn out the same" that doesnt justify what you said at the start that "Robinho is better than Ribery but not in the PL" No true blue would be persistent in slagging off a player who clearly loves the team. Its clear that your hugely in love with Ribery, and hate Robinho for some apparent reason.

oh grow up. he has an opinion, and you are all wasting your time trying to bully him out of it. fair play for sticking up for yourself Kiam, but don't taunt them.

Ive been waiting for someone to say something like that. For christ sake why is it so important that kiam agrees that robinho is awesome?? Im not robinhos biggest fan either its just kiam is far more vocal!

Godfather said:
bizzbo said:
oh grow up. he has an opinion, and you are all wasting your time trying to bully him out of it. fair play for sticking up for yourself Kiam, but don't taunt them.

Ive been waiting for someone to say something like that. For christ sake why is it so important that kiam agrees that robinho is awesome?? Im not robinhos biggest fan either its just kiam is far more vocal!

that is not my issue, my problem is the repetition, saying the same thing over and over again, on several different threads, doing my napper in it is

BringBackSwales said:
Godfather said:

that is not my issue, my problem is the repetition, saying the same thing over and over again, on several different threads, doing my napper in it is

Well just ignore him if he's doing your 'napper' in!

Kiam is right, this a discussion forum, not an 'If anyone doesn't agree with your point of view he's a Muppet and knows F*** all about football' forum! What qualifies your opinion over anyone else's?

Kiam's got a valid point of view and there are too many inter-connecting stories being bandied about for there not to be an element of truth linking Robi with Barca especially when the initial story came from Robi nearly 3 months ago that he dreams of playing for Barca one day. Very Ronaldo like eh?

In an earlier post, someone said that the reports linking Robi with Barca was just internet and paper bullshit and you can't believe anything you read via those mediums; Then he quotes today's NOTW to prove his point that Robi's happy and is staying! You couldn't make it up!!

Dribble said:
BringBackSwales said:

Kiam is right, this a discussion forum, not an 'If anyone doesn't agree with your point of view he's a Muppet and knows F*** all about football' forum! What qualifies your opinion over anyone else's?

Kiam's got a valid point of view and there are too many inter-connecting stories being bandied about for there not to be an element of truth linking Robi with Barca especially when the initial story came from Robi nearly 3 months ago that he dreams of playing for Barca one day. Very Ronaldo like eh?

In an earlier post, someone said that the reports linking Robi with Barca was just internet and paper bullshit and you can't believe anything you read via those mediums; Then he quotes today's NOTW to prove his point that Robi's happy and is staying! You couldn't make it up!!
lol reports of us wanting to keep him by rejecting a bid from Barca and Robinho saying he is happy here and Barca having no more money obviously means that he will be signing for Barca and Hughes cant wait to get him out the door.

Thank you Dribble I appreciate your common sense. I have an opinion and have posted on the forums where I think it is appropriate, to get the abuse I have had is quite poor really. I have not risen to any of it and will not slag any other City fan for having an opinion. I appreciate some people feel Robinho adds to our team in my opinon thats not the case, I think because Robinho is such a big name it actually affects peoples judgements, if I was using Bellamy or De Jong I would not have provoked such a reaction.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Dribble said:

lol reports of us wanting to keep him by rejecting a bid from Barca and Robinho saying he is happy here and Barca having no more money obviously means that he will be signing for Barca and Hughes cant wait to get him out the door.

I mentioned a couple of days ago that the story of us apparently turning down a bid by Barca appeared on the news section of the OS. MCFC have now moved to the 'top of the class' where PR and Marketing is concerned, hence the acquisitions of Cook & Marwood from Nike and the hiring of Endemol to handle our Global online presence and to make sure it is utilised to its maximum potential.

I was intrigued to read last week that we are odds on favourites to win a prestigious Global PR award next year for the way we have performed in the world of Media Marketing and for our ground-breaking website. Where the story of Robi's link to Barca appearing on the OS is concerned, I personally don't believe this would have appeared purely by the coincidence of the story merely being a reported news item.

I'm not saying that this means Robi's definitely going or staying, but I look at it like this:

Robi is our only Superstar player and along with our finances, he has been absolutely crucial in us attracting a better class of player. He is a Marketing dream and it is no wonder he is always featured prominently when we are showing off our new kits, but this is the question I ask myself:

If Robi was still at Real Madrid today and looking for a transfer, would Hughes be in the market for him considering the type of players Hughes has bought during the last two tranfer windows?

Dribble said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

I mentioned a couple of days ago that the story of us apparently turning down a bid by Barca appeared on the news section of the OS. MCFC have now moved to the 'top of the class' where PR and Marketing is concerned, hence the acquisitions of Cook & Marwood from Nike and the hiring of Endemol to handle our Global online presence and to make sure it is utilised to its maximum potential.

I was intrigued to read last week that we are odds on favourites to win a prestigious Global PR award next year for the way we have performed in the world of Media Marketing and for our ground-breaking website. Where the story of Robi's link to Barca appearing on the OS is concerned, I personally don't believe this would have appeared purely by coincidence of it being a reported news item.

I'm not saying that this means Robi's definitely going or staying. But I look at it like this: Robi is our only Superstar player and along with our finances, he has been absolutely crucial in us attracting a better class of player. He is a Marketing dream and it is no wonder he is always featured prominently when we are showing off our new kits, but this is the question i ask myself:

If Robi was still at Real Madrid today and looking for a transfer, would Hughes be in the market for him considering the type of players Hughes has bought during the last two tranfer windows?
if Robinho was at madrid would we have the players we have now. Hypothetical questions are pointless. Check the other Robbie thread and see the article with quotes from guardiola ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.