Ribery In Robbie Out I say....

How about.....we sign Ribery AND keep Robbie. Imagine having Ribery on one side and Robinho on the other, teams would shit themselves. Based on early season form, SWP would only make the bench IMO.

S.E.H said:
How about.....we sign Ribery AND keep Robbie. Imagine having Ribery on one side and Robinho on the other, teams would shit themselves. Based on early season form, SWP would only make the bench IMO.

massive underestimate and disrespect to SWP .......IMO........the lad,s superb and shouldn,t even be considered to be benched.......

riley347 said:
S.E.H said:

massive underestimate and disrespect to SWP .......IMO........the lad,s superb and shouldn,t even be considered to be benched.......

You might be right Riley. Fair do's you have always stuck up for SWP. And now he is starting to look the player from old. Superb and very hard working too. I do feel away from home though that SWP and Robinho can be a bit light weight.

Actual quotes!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5527671,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 71,00.html</a>

Barcelona boss Pep Guardiola has dismissed reports claiming he is set to move for Manchester City ace Robinho.

The Brazil international has been strongly linked with a return to Spain this summer, 12 months after he left Real Madrid for Eastlands in a shock deadline day deal.

European champions Barca have been touted as his most likely destination, despite the Catalan giants giving no indication that they are planning a raid.

Guardiola insists that stance has not changed, claiming he has no intention of launching a big-money approach for the Samba star.

"He will not come," the highly-rated coach is reported as saying by Spanish news agency EFE.

"He was Manchester City's star signing last season and it would not make sense for them to part with him now.

"It would take something extraordinary for someone else to come in. I have a lot of faith in the young players coming through and prefer to work with them."

The fact that you still have not responded to my post in where I pointed out to you that Ribery is just as much of a luxury player and certainly NOT working harder than Robinho further strengthens my suspicion that you do not "just have an opinion" , you're deliberately trying to wind people up.

avoidconfusion said:
The fact that you still have not responded to my post in where I pointed out to you that Ribery is just as much of a luxury player and certainly NOT working harder than Robinho further strengthens my suspicion that you do not "just have an opinion" , you're deliberately trying to wind people up.

I am responding even though it was a crazy point you made, Ribery works ten times harder than Robinho and I have watched enough of Bayern to see it, also I have seen him for France U21 and the full squad and his work rate is second to none. So behave.

Robinho works very hard he's just very lightweight. Looks like he's staying so let's hope we can get the most out of him cos he's an exceptional player

kiam06 said:
I am responding even though it was a crazy point you made, Ribery works ten times harder than Robinho and I have watched enough of Bayern to see it, also I have seen him for France U21 and the full squad and his work rate is second to none. So behave.

Yet more proof that you are not having an opinion and are just talking out of your arse. Ribery goes missing just as much as Robinho does, you are obviously NOT watching Bayern often enough.

He is definitely not working harder than Robinho.

avoidconfusion said:
kiam06 said:

Yet more proof that you are not having an opinion and are just talking out of your arse. Ribery goes missing just as much as Robinho does, you are obviously NOT watching Bayern often enough.

He is definitely not working harder than Robinho.

So you are a German football expert? Take your blue tinted galsses off for a minute please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.