Ribery In Robbie Out I say....

The Fat el Hombre said:
Robinho works very hard he's just very lightweight. Looks like he's staying so let's hope we can get the most out of him cos he's an exceptional player

One thing for sure if Robbie stays after the deadline tomz I will not post anything against him, I personally think we may live to regret it but if the club decide to keep him I will support him 100% and you will not see any post from me having a go at him.

Robinho has played for Brazil over 60 times. That in itself suggests he is a world class player.

For all the ability of various other players in our squad I suggest not too many would get a game for the 5 time World cup winners.

The likes of Ireland, Barry, SWP etc are good indeed excellent players.

But they are not in Robinho's class, end of.

It seems Barca have enquired and been turned down hence Guardiola's comment along the lines of it's too early for him to leave.

When Barca the best team in the world bid for a player it tells you quite a bit about the player's quality.

robbieh said:
Robinho has played for Brazil over 60 times. That in itself suggests he is a world class player.

For all the ability of various other players in our squad I suggest not too many would get a game for the 5 time World cup winners.

It seems Barca have enquired and been turned down hence Guardiola's comment along the lines of it's too early for him to leave.

When Barca the best team in the world bid for a player it tells you quite a bit about the player's quality.

The other players are not Brazilian so that is not a sensible argument.

kiam06 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Robinho works very hard he's just very lightweight. Looks like he's staying so let's hope we can get the most out of him cos he's an exceptional player

One thing for sure if Robbie stays after the deadline tomz I will not post anything against him, I personally think we may live to regret it but if the club decide to keep him I will support him 100% and you will not see any post from me having a go at him.

Live to regret what ? Ribery would never sign for us. He wants to play for Madrid.

vincent said:
kiam06 said:

Live to regret what ? Ribery would never sign for us. He wants to play for Madrid.

Live to regret keeping Robbie, when his toys come out of the pram when he is being left out I think he will cause a few problems later in the season.

kiam06 said:
robbieh said:

The other players are not Brazilian so that is not a sensible argument.

Of course it is sensible. Just saying that if they were Brazilian not too many would make the Brazil team. In other words replace Kaka, Fabiano, Elano(?), Pato, Lucio etc

Robinho is good enough however.

kiam06 said:
vincent said:

Live to regret keeping Robbie, when his toys come out of the pram when he is being left out I think he will cause a few problems later in the season.

So who do you replace him with ? I'm glad your not running our club.. Lets get rid of a world class player because I think he might cause problems later in the season if he is on the bench. Priceless !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.