Richard Dunne {merged}

Re: Dunne City Legend or Not?

Definate Legend, how many seasons without missing game, and he won player of year three times on trot, true city legend and sad to see him go. :(

LEGEND.

The guy is a perfect example of commitment and loyalty to a football club, he's had numerous chances to leave and didn't, he stuck with us through thick and thin at the good times and bad times and gave 110% everytime he played no matter what the situation or who we was playing, he might of made some errors and been truely shocking at times but the guy put himself on the line for the team and the club, ultimate respect for the guy.

good luck dunny, city legend forever.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
LEGEND.

The guy is a perfect example of commitment and loyalty to a football club, he's had numerous chances to leave and didn't, he stuck with us through thick and thin at the good times and bad times and gave 110% everytime he played no matter what the situation or who we was playing, he might of made some errors and been truely shocking at times but the guy put himself on the line for the team and the club, ultimate respect for the guy.

good luck dunny, city legend forever.
legends dont do that tho

I think he'll go down as a City legend. Any player that plays consistently for a club for 9 years, won player of the year four times and captained the club should be remembered.

If Benarbia (one season wonder I have to say) is deemed a legend, why not Dunnie?

i must have the wrong end of the stick here...... i always thought legends were icons like rock stars, film stars, pele ,maradona bobby moore , people that had earned legendery status........ richard dunne no thanks...lets get it in perspective thanks for the service see ya

YES!

just looking at the video of him on the OS and had a little tear in my eye! great player, had ups and downs but 100% commited a legend

maine-road-ali said:
trust me we wont even remember richard dunne in two years time..
Thank fuck we're not all as fickle as you............I bet you've never seen Maine Road or COMS.

If you had you would know that Richard Dunne has been with us through thick and thin and he is indeed a City Legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.