Richard Dunne {merged}

Re: For everyone that ISNT slating Richard Dunne

Mighty Mo said:
He really deserved to lift a decent trophy for us.
Great (well paid) 'servant' for the club, but if the above was true he would've done.

All the best at Villa

Re: For everyone that ISNT slating Richard Dunne

Cheers for giving it your all showing you can fight demons and be come a success
And Connor says thanks for the pic and autograph and the memories
dunny.jpg

Comes across as a bitter dick in that interview. I'll save my tears for people who haven't spent the last 9 years earning over 20k a week, if that's ok by you Richard.

Re: Dunne City Legend or Not?

So I take it is 60 - 40 in favour of Dunne as a legend. It is crazy when you think how Goater is classed as a legend and the same as Dickov by some as all there best moments came in the lower leagues but it still classes them as legends. I would class Dunne more of a legend than both of those. Dunne has been a class act at the club and he will be remembered by me for many reasons look at the derby win at the Rags when was the last time City won a game there. Dunne learned from his mistakes down the years and went on to become a great player for this club over those 9 years and will be a huge lost to this squad. Our modern day Legend.

Of course not. FFS

And neither is SWP, who often gets classed as such.

Dubai Blue said:
Comes across as a bitter dick in that interview. I'll save my tears for people who haven't spent the last 9 years earning over 20k a week, if that's ok by you Richard.

My feelings exactly.

Mr Partridge said:
Legend or not, the guy deserves more respect than what he is currently getting from a small number of so called "fans" on here.
A better word would be "Gobshites"

They've no respect for a player thats put the shirt on nearly 350 times - through thick and thin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.