Richard Dunne {merged}

It is a crying shame about dunne but he was now dead wood and in the cruel world of business, management dont give a fk about loyalty, personal ambition or you, they look at the figures and make you a statitstic, and thats the rules of ruthless business.

Our club is pretty cut throat now, some things we see done inside will appear pretty immoral but if we are to rise to the top its gonna get shitty.

Re: Dunne City Legend or Not?

this is easy...

- if a player who wins four seasons of our player of the year award back-to-back out of nine years with the club (and I don't care about hearing any of the arguments about who else was wearing a City shirt) isn't a candidate for this description then who the heck is?

Re: Dunne hits out at 'back-stabber' Cook

C_T_I_D said:
What a fucking ****. Sorry to those who kiss his arse but end of the day this club were amazing to him when he was getting pissed and his career could have gone down the drain. We took that chance on him when Everton basically told him to fuck off. To not be thanked for that, for him to basically slate the top dogs at City and not bother thanking the fans for all the support he received throughout his time here says a lot about the man and doesn't put him in a negative light hugely.

You can fuck off Dunne. You're getting no applause from me on your return. You're even worse than Distin.

What an absolutely cry-baby you are posting that. You are the very definition of a tub-thumper that throws their toys out of the pram at the merest hint of criticism of the club.

Dunne is as honest as they come and he's more than entitled to say his piece after the many years of service he;s given to the club. It's abundantly clear that he still has a lot of affection for the club and fans and he's simply giving his view on how the transfer unfolded. The immaturity of people on here who can;t accept that is laughable.

Re: To: City Re: Richard Dunne

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
The other side of this though is that - again - we see a lot of people desperate to belittle and almost vilify another player who was here pre takeover, call him shite and drag down his reputation now he is out of the door.

The amount of people calling he a dodgy player, not good enough, rubbish, snide, etc, is staggering. And it's not the first time. When it looked like Petrov was going there were dozens on here desperate to say how they always knew he was a tosser, a moaner and how he is shit now anyway. That seems the way of things with a lot of City fans at the moment. Service and ability count for little. Everyone who leaves is shit and bitter and everyone who arrives is miles better than them.

Of course, some arriving are miles better than some who have left but the disrespect shown to the likes of Dunne and Petrov, who have played out of their skin at times in the Premier League for City and are certainly nowhere near the end of their top flight career is most disturbing imo.

Absolutely nailed it there. Some people are so insecure that they'll turn on players at the drop of a hat, it's very very sad/

I remember when people on here were praising Barton after he gave an interview that slagged off the entire club from top to bottom. In the meantime upstanding players like Dunney were quietly getting on with the job of keeping us in the Premier League. I'm ashamed of the so-called fans that are prepared to turn on him in an instant.

To anyone who's slagging him off I hope you've never even dreamed of taking the piss out of United fans about Tevez because you need to GTFO of your glass house in that case.

Re: Dunne City Legend or Not?

Legend
From more reports now looks like he was quite happy to stay and fight for his place but was forced out by Cook maybe from a marketing point of view he wasn't 'galactico' material for us!

Disturbance said:
skybluekings said:
Dunne has the premiere league record for a defender with the most red cards in his career: 9!!!

wrong

That was a direct stat from Sky Sports News on transfer day when his sale was delayed.

Writing "wrong" doesn't prove its wrong.

Anyway, wrong or right, I'm glad we have Toure and Lescott. Dunne is a surplus to requirements.

skybluekings said:
Disturbance said:

That was a direct stat from Sky Sports News on transfer day when his sale was delayed.

Writing "wrong" doesn't prove its wrong.

Anyway, wrong or right, I'm glad we have Toure and Lescott. Dunne is a surplus to requirements.

I don;t need to prove it because I know you are wrong. Dunne has received 8 red cards in the Premier League and anyone who has actually watched City over the years will know at least 2 of them were absolute bollocks decisions.

If you want to make things up about ex-players to make yourself feel better then expect to get called out on it. Personally I'm not so fickle as to start immediately worshipping Lescott and Toure as you do although they will get my support as does any other City player.

Re: For everyone that ISNT slating Richard Dunne

City legend, put in 100% everytime and never slagged the club during the bad times like that weasel Barton, just got his head down and put the work in. I wish him all the best for the rest of his career and will get a big cheer from me when he returns to COMS.

Re: For everyone that ISNT slating Richard Dunne

wp trickey, Joe Mercer was at villa, your in good hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.