Richards in Olympic Squad

The way Micah has been treated by his country, he should tell them to stick the Olympic torch up their fucking arse. I'm with Tolmie on this, can't see any upside from a City perspective, but plenty of risk

Micah made the right decision not going as an auxilliary right back for the England team. He shouldn't give a place in the Olympic Squad any serious thought either, what a farce, he's a valued member for the champions with an important pre season coming up, I'm sure Micah will make the right decision again.

Surely one of the reasons Micah didn't go on stand-by is that Pearce told him he wanted him for the Olympics and my suspicion remains that Pearce told him he would captain the Olympic football team.

For anyone being pissed off about this you are directing it straight at Micah as it was his decision to make himself available.

Fuck Fergie telling his players they can't go. Who is he to take away an opportunity like this? I'm glad Mancini didn't go the same way.

If Richards wants to go play in the Olympics then good luck to the lad and I hope he comes back a winner.

People are putting this about themselves 'oh no we may miss him for a few games'. This is about HIM. Yes, it will be disappointing not having him available if that happens but I can't hold it against him for wanting to do this.

Mike D said:
Even better news that Beckham hasn't been picked which would have turned the whole thing into an even bigger farce.

Lets hope Micah has blinder and shows Hodgson what a c*ck he's been picking Johnson and Fat Phil over him.

He does not need a blinder to be better than those 2, as long as he is average he will still be 10 times better

Goater's Nipple said:
For anyone being pissed off about this you are directing it straight at Micah as it was his decision to make himself available.

Fuck Fergie telling his players they can't go. Who is he to take away an opportunity like this? I'm glad Mancini didn't go the same way.

If Richards wants to go play in the Olympics then good luck to the lad and I hope he comes back a winner.

People are putting this about themselves 'oh no we may miss him for a few games'. This is about HIM. Yes, it will be disappointing not having him available if that happens but I can't hold it against him for wanting to do this.

I Agee with you.. But this is why BaconChops is a winner he doesn't give a TOSS about anyone else or Any other competitions when it's not the scum involved all he cares about is himself and the SCUM!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.