Richards overlooked for Martin Kelly

He must have been balls deep in Berstein's missus at some point. I can't think of any other fucking reason. Disgrace.

malg said:
Are we all sure that he's not carrying a niggle? Only reason I can think of, other than Richards ruling himself out of it.
He himself has said he's "gutted" at missing out on the Euros, if he was injured he would have said.

kelly has 24 liverpool league appearances at the age of 22. something tells me he isn't very good.

but there must be more to it, micah must've told roy to fuck off with his friendly.

this biased treatment is really going to cause dressing room problems. how are hart and lescott meant to carry on with their jobs when they know a team mate and a friend is being treated like shit?

theres going to be such a divide between most of the squad and the liverpool dross (carroll, downing, johnson, henderson and now kelly). these players really are out of their depth, and i genuinely think hodgson will fuck up so badly that he will be sacked before the world cup

Whats next. Take Barry out of the squad for Jay fucking Spearing I'm guessing.

The main reason i was happy that Capello left was because i thought Micah would break into the first team with any other manager. I now hate Hodgson with a passion and hope we get knocked out in the group stage as it will be a blessing in disguise because he should definitely be sacked if we don't get through.

Blue Haze said:
Richards should retire from internationals just to embarrass them. Losing the country's top right back would make England even more a laughingstock.

I was thinking the exact same thing under the Capello era, and then when Woy Hodgson didn't call him up for the Euros, I wished he would just retire and refuse to come out of retirement when England get desperate, once proven that Glen Johnson really is shit.

The England setup becomes more of a farce each passing minute. Micah should just tell the lot of them to fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.