Richards, what has got into him?

Wasn't Richards that was outjumped by Dempsey though was it?

Lescott needs a kick up the arse.

went to the game today, again another dismal performance from Richards. Under Sven's frist season became a promising talent. However has drifted away and now looks lost on the field. The boy has no positional sense what so ever. He plays too far in field causing space on the wing and confusion for the centre backs.

As for the centre backs, Kolo Toure is playing well despite his injuries, they will go in time. Lescott has a lot to prove he isnt playing well, making silly mistakes and for a big man seems to be scared to head the ball sometimes. It's a joke £24m Richard Dunne was 10 times the player and should never have been forced out, always liked Dunne. He got stuck in and made the tackle, for a big bloke he ran his fastest, Lescott has been disapointing for me so far ....

Scored a legitimate goal today, but no he's crap. Wise up will ye?

21 years old and suffering the same 'in the head' type problems most kids of his age suffer from when they're told they are the greatest thing since sliced cake - look at Liam Gallagher for a non footballing, but pertinent, example.

With the right coaching/help/mentoring you will see this kid blossom. Sadly it may take a season or two, by which time, the so-called City fans on here will have had him chased out of the club, so actually, be better to sell him to a rival who will get the best out of him out of the spotlight whilst we then sit back and slag Hughes for letting him go.

"Yeah, we used to have Richards, and Ryan Giggs, and and ..." YAWN!

He was out of position yet again for a goal and in the first half Lescott rolled the ball over he wasn't even looking then bollocked Lescott for his own error I keep saying it but Nedum is the answer so much cooler and calmer.

strongbowholic said:
Scored a legitimate goal today, but no he's crap. Wise up will ye?

21 years old and suffering the same 'in the head' type problems most kids of his age suffer from when they're told they are the greatest thing since sliced cake - look at Liam Gallagher for a non footballing, but pertinent, example.

With the right coaching/help/mentoring you will see this kid blossom. Sadly it may take a season or two, by which time, the so-called City fans on here will have had him chased out of the club, so actually, be better to sell him to a rival who will get the best out of him out of the spotlight whilst we then sit back and slag Hughes for letting him go.

"Yeah, we used to have Richards, and Ryan Giggs, and and ..." YAWN!

Oh fuck. Regardless of having a season ticket and watching City all over the place I am only a true City fan if I lie and say Richards is a brilliant right back. I apologise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.