Richards, what has got into him?

ConnorMCFC said:
i seem to remember people saying similar things about ireland up until last season.

I never understood why people ever said such things about superman. However I do understand why people are slating Richards. He is no fucking good.

I agree he has gone backwards but defenders usually peak around 27ish. I don't think he should be first choice but I think to just cart him off would be foolish when (as shit as he's been) he still has potential.

Beard said:
I agree he has gone backwards but defenders usually peak around 27ish. I don't think he should be first choice but I think to just cart him off would be foolish when (as shit as he's been) he still has potential.

Without sounding like a condescending wanker...

Please refer to the second post of the last page.

Thank you.

Beard said:

Well for the time being at least, he should not be starting games for us.
He is too crap to be anywhere near the first team just now. Either send him off on loan or get him playing regularly in the reserves and monitor it from there. He is letting us all down, ffs. Why are some people ok with that?

watched him a lot second half. very slow, and seemed no sense urgency in dangrous situations. I can't say I saw him sprint, once.

was brilliant a while back.

However, you'd have thought we'd played midweek. we lookd lethargic, when they had the ball.

Richards just hasn't got a clue about so many aspects of defending and often gets caught flat footed walking back. Toure & Lescott are not great as a pairing and will remain a problem. I was in need of a tin hat suggesting two names before the season of Naldo or Shawcross, just thought I'd point out the former is playing out of his skin & scored this week and the other is being talked about for an England place, both over 6 ft 6 and strong in the air!

Beard said:

There is such a thing as a one hit wonder in football.

Again i agree, but I think it's harsh that he is always the scapegoat whenever things go wrong and people seem to be fine with the fact that Lescott is fucking garbage and gets turned inside out and pushed off the ball for 70 percent of all games.

I just think it would be foolish to sell Micah.

my issue with him is he comes across as being thick as shit.

never in the right position, cannot read the game, gets on wrong side all the time. He has the ability and phsique to be a top player but is let down by being stupid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.