Richards

JUSTBLUE08 said:
I tried to understand why Mark Hughes has continued to support Richards and if we look at the team so many of old fans favourite players our gone .This has all happened very quickly and only Richards and Ireland are a link of the past to the growing blue supporters. By leaving Richards in he gives something to the supporters of days of pain and suffering.The player is only a short term fix till Jan 2010 when we will buy a big named replacement along with Yana Toure giving the defence its final face lift . There will around 18games to win the title as the end product will go unbeaten to glory .Only the new team remembered ...Mark Hughes dripping in praise along with the team.....with Richards long gone ..maybe to help Richard Dunne............Long live THE NEW TEAM.

Instead of playing fantasy footy why not try SUPPORTING the players we have right now.

Kevcod said:
Zab will get sent off /banned every 3rd game,

This is starting to become a real bug bear for me recently (not you personally Kevcod).

Where on earth do people get this from ? do they not realise that as well as being a good player, Zab is also clever enough to know what he can and cant get away with, and when. He's not a Tiatto (no offence Danny) he's shrewd and his record backs that up as fact as well !

Zabaleta Card Stats !
MCFC = 41 games, 1 red & 5 yellows
Career = 227 games, 2 reds & 55 Yellows

stonerblue said:
bunch of moaning tossers. Suppose you all think Weeo is brilliant too.

Yeh, why do these 'tossers' even have an opinion?
Everyone should just tell each other that every player is brilliant and there is absolutely nothing wrong and in the next 20 years we will finish in the top4 and that should be good enough you ungrateful f*ckers!

msix said:
Lancashire Blue said:
Agree. Zab for RB.
bolloxs, slow as fuck

Gets skinned too easy for me as well.

On the balance of it, Ned should be given a run out there. He's quicker than the both of 'em, easily the best defender out of the trio. He may be lacking in his ability to go forward, but so is Richards.

Hope he tries him there against Fulham

Thought before the season started the Richards was our weak link and was hoping if we didnt buy anyone that Zab would get the nod!

Must admit Richards changed my mind when the season started and had been playing the best football I have ever seen him play!

Yesterday however I think he let the occassion get to him!

Makes a great first tackle then so full of himself starts having ago at the rest of the defence instead of concerntrating on the job at hand! We all know what happened after that!

Majority of our problems came from the right side!

I read in a Sunday newspaper that he had pleaded with Mark Hughes to play him at right back because my his own admission he had a tendancy to swithch off at centre half because he gets bored!

Even my young daughter who comes to some games says look at Micah he doesnt want to be a defender as he is always attacking and cant be bothered to come back and defend! Can he change to be an attacker?

Unbelieveable I hope the season pros have a word with him because I still think he has the talent he just has to lose the attidude!

agree mate zab in proper full back richards cover at centre half.
I thought our centre halfs were allowing unt forwards to receive and turn with the ball all day which was asking for trouble.
I think we will batter West ham who looked poor against an average Liverpool aprt from Torres.
city to finish runners up keep the faith

Cheltblue said:
stonerblue said:
bunch of moaning tossers. Suppose you all think Weeo is brilliant too.

Yeh, why do these 'tossers' even have an opinion?
Everyone should just tell each other that every player is brilliant and there is absolutely nothing wrong and in the next 20 years we will finish in the top4 and that should be good enough you ungrateful f*ckers!

You're right. All the moaners who slag our players are doing a fantastic job. The constant whineing about Dunney worked a treat as he fucked off and we now have a rock solid defence.

I also like the way boo-ing at home games really motivates a player (and sounds great on the telly)
And ten pages calling Micah shite will obviously motivate the young lad to give his all for the club and will make City fans look like the most knowledgeable in the world.

Keep up the good work lads and lasses

bondsman said:
Took a long time to calm down after that today. What ref did was form of cheating. Amidst all the positives from today though I am severly fed up of watching Richards pose at right back and hang his team mates out to dry. Made Giggs look good today, doesnt stop crosses and never gets tight. Onouha and Zab deserve to be ahead of him. Hes been poor for ages and seems to be getting away with it. Bridge got stick galore last year, Richards living on past achievements.

add swp into that he was appauling in defence as well he should be covering the right back. both are poor we need a right back and a right midfielder ,

I have said it before swp is on superstar wages and produces very little

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.