Richards

whp.blue said:
bondsman said:
Took a long time to calm down after that today. What ref did was form of cheating. Amidst all the positives from today though I am severly fed up of watching Richards pose at right back and hang his team mates out to dry. Made Giggs look good today, doesnt stop crosses and never gets tight. Onouha and Zab deserve to be ahead of him. Hes been poor for ages and seems to be getting away with it. Bridge got stick galore last year, Richards living on past achievements.

add swp into that he was appauling in defence as well he should be covering the right back. both are poor we need a right back and a right midfielder ,

I have said it before swp is on superstar wages and produces very little

JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST ON A BIKE

As pointed out to me further up, everyone is entitled to their opinion so here's mine; you are full of shit and obviosly know fuck all about football.

stonerblue said:
Cheltblue said:
Yeh, why do these 'tossers' even have an opinion?
Everyone should just tell each other that every player is brilliant and there is absolutely nothing wrong and in the next 20 years we will finish in the top4 and that should be good enough you ungrateful f*ckers!

You're right. All the moaners who slag our players are doing a fantastic job. The constant whineing about Dunney worked a treat as he fucked off and we now have a rock solid defence.

I also like the way boo-ing at home games really motivates a player (and sounds great on the telly)
And ten pages calling Micah shite will obviously motivate the young lad to give his all for the club and will make City fans look like the most knowledgeable in the world.

Keep up the good work lads and lasses

Agree with the matchday booing, its never ever the right thing to do.

But this is a forum for passionate and yes, some very knowledgeable blues, to express and debate their opinions and when 1 players name keeps cropping up time after time by so many, and if that player decides he wants 'bluemoon' opinion to form part of his career decision making, (which i doubt very much) then he has to accept fans (his wage-payers) points of view.

Its then upto him how he deals with it.

In your opinion, where should fans have their say?

stonerblue said:
whp.blue said:
add swp into that he was appauling in defence as well he should be covering the right back. both are poor we need a right back and a right midfielder ,

I have said it before swp is on superstar wages and produces very little

JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST ON A BIKE

As pointed out to me further up, everyone is entitled to their opinion so here's mine; you are full of shit and obviosly know fuck all about football.

You on the other hand just seem to be a mouthy wanker and a key board warrior
who do you think you are big man ?
I have undoubtily seen more city games than you probably ever will so shut the fuck up you little prick

Debates on the merits of individual players used to be carried out in the pub before and after the game. These would be private chats between mates over a few pints. Then along came the interweb and anyone with a pc could air their views. The whole world, and the players in question, can now 'listen in'.
It's not unthinkable that Richards/Dunne/Ireland/SWP or any other young footballer with time on their hands will search the web on thier diamond encrusted mac's after a game to see what is being said about them.
After giving his all in a great game i wonder how Richards will feel seeing his name and ability dragged through the mud by so called City 'fans'.
A quick look at the forum and i see a ten page thread where most of the posts are negative. Yet there is only two pages giving Bellamy the praise he deserves. Too my mind that is fucked-up.
After a performance like yesterdays i really can't see what motivates someone to log-on and single out a player in what is a team game. It seems that some posters can't wait to tell the world how shit one of our own is.

I thought yesterday he was caught fast asleep for for the first goal, got upset with himself then spat his dummy at being questioned by his captain which set the tone for his whole performance. He has been guilty of poor concentration during games for a while now.
He seemed to spend most of yeterday arguing with himself and his team mates. He should do as his captain says. Too many times other players had to make last ditch tackles or overlap him. Last week was his best game for ages, this week he regressed.

stonerblue said:
Debates on the merits of individual players used to be carried out in the pub before and after the game. These would be private chats between mates over a few pints. Then along came the interweb and anyone with a pc could air their views. The whole world, and the players in question, can now 'listen in'.
It's not unthinkable that Richards/Dunne/Ireland/SWP or any other young footballer with time on their hands will search the web on thier diamond encrusted mac's after a game to see what is being said about them.
After giving his all in a great game i wonder how Richards will feel seeing his name and ability dragged through the mud by so called City 'fans'.
A quick look at the forum and i see a ten page thread where most of the posts are negative. Yet there is only two pages giving Bellamy the praise he deserves. Too my mind that is fucked-up.
After a performance like yesterdays i really can't see what motivates someone to log-on and single out a player in what is a team game. It seems that some posters can't wait to tell the world how shit one of our own is.

you however seem to think it is ok to launch a personnel attck on people who don't agree with you own little view .

bet you were not so keen to do that if you were facing them in a pub you absolute wankstain

stonerblue said:

So a fan cant have an opinion of a player in case it upsets the poor little multi-millionaires???

If a player is consistently below par then fans have every right to post their opinion of the player on a 'fans' (not players) forum.
Hopefully they will then learn from it and see it as a kick-up the arse. If not.......tough, they should refrain from good honest club debate that occures on all football forums.

Oh dear a constructive fans debate on a players performance has degenerated again!

Cant see anyone particularly slagging Richards and I along with many others have stated what a great start to the season he has had!

The fact is yesterday was not a partiurlarly good performance and many are just pointing out constructive criticisms!

Fabio Capello is no mug.

Richards is simply not up to standard at the top level of Prem footballer (last season at mid-table standard), and never international class.

Every club has sussed that the right-back position is our weakest point, all four goals at the Swamp.

A 35-year-old, albeit a great one, left him for dead, and talent aside, should not be coming off second best in a physical/fitness battle.

He actually lacks the basic understanding of positional sense. Did anyone else see Hughes throwing his arms up in the air, early in second half, bemused by Richards again sleeping at a second short corner.

Get rid, and quick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.