Richards

MOTD 2 highlighted some of his mistakes and others,for some reason we switched off at the back for the biggest game of the season so far and i hope to god even though hughes did not point out any faults in interveiws he gives them a good bollocking and gets them sorted pronto!

blame him for first goal but more last one.
was marking nothing but fucking space, either shape up and quick or your next to
be replaced

hope your reading this forum richards because you need to start taking notice and quick. Ireland i know you do point him in this direction or better still to the
door marked exit. because i woke up this morning at 6 and my stomach is still turning over, over is fucking shocking marking for owens goal

He is not good enough, when he has the ball at his feet he looks so uncomfortable for a proffessional footballer that it is embarrassing.

Just a note - Richards was in the centre for the freekick as you would expect given his aerial ability. In a set piece I am not sure he would be marking Owen when Vidic, Rio, O'Shea, Valencia etc are in the box.

Project said:
Just a note - Richards was in the centre for the freekick as you would expect given his aerial ability. In a set piece I am not sure he would be marking Owen when Vidic, Rio, O'Shea, Valencia etc are in the box.
Fine for the free kick but after it had been knocked out he had to be aware of what was happening and spot Owen move into his key defensive area. BUT he didn't and at the same time SWP and Ireland were strangely thinking of forward movement rather than keeping together as a unit. 3 key players switched off and we paid big time.

It was 2 of the same 3 who switched offf for the first goal as well!

I've got a massive hangover, so this might have been said before but I can't be arsed reading the previous 7 pages.

For me we are never going to get 4th stop while Richards is in this side. Every goal came down his right side and he looked dodgy all afternoon, and wtf was he doing for the 4th goal!!! thats just basic defending imo and he was nowhere to be seen.

I'd would stick Ned at right back, he was awesome in Barcelona and he has a brain!

bowdonblue said:
Don't want to hammer the guy, but he thinks he's better than he is and he's more concerned with looking good than concentrating.

For the first goal he made a good interception but then knew the camera's were on him and lost focus whilst he made big show of bellowing at the rest of the defence.

And if you watch the fourth rag goal back .... he should be ashamed of himself. Left Owen in acres of space when he HAD to be concentrating, to the point where Owen couldn't believe his luck and was screaming for the ball.

Not good enough.

97 minutes into a game, you've just clawed back a point for the third time in a match, and one of the most lethal strikers the Premier League has known, is left wandering about the penalty area with deadly intent. Micah he was yours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.