Ricky Hatton - Battered !

after his attitude o last night i want to know axactly what maywether snr has been doing in training

C'mon Manny Pacquaio trains 364 days a year, and Ricky is one of these down to earth guys that probably just goes out on the lash every week. Hardly the perfect lifestyle for a boxer. Although that Roach guy whos Mannys trainer looks like a right fucking weirdo.

RobinJo said:
C'mon Manny Pacquaio trains 364 days a year, and Ricky is one of these down to earth guys that probably just goes out on the lash every week. Hardly the perfect lifestyle for a boxer. Although that Roach guy whos Mannys trainer looks like a right fucking weirdo.

Yeah, Parkinsons Disease can have that affect on you.

pedigreeblue said:
dw7 said:
pedigreeblue said:
Biglebowski said:
Always over rated in my opinion, not so much a boxer but more a brawler, hence why every time he has thought a decent boxer he usually ends up on his arse.

He was embarrassing last night being picked off at will,fcuk knows why he had so much trouble keeping his gloves up, I thought Mayweather might have sorted that out.

Anyway end of the line for the Hitman, you don’t recover from such a pasting like that with out any damage

Bollox

no it aint

Overrated? Fact .. second best Light Welterweight in the world Won 45 lost 2....and you say he usually ends up on his arse??
All about opinions though isn’t it mate?

How many of those opponents were journeymen and Mexican road sweepers?, we could go on about Audley Harrisons illustrious career up until he thought anybody half decent ?,

I think he is over rated, and forgive me for saying slightly simple, he seems to have trouble adopting any tactics when he meets a class boxer, from what I can gather Mayweather has been working on his defence up until this fight.

Where was it ?

Always looking for the one punch, and always looking to brawl, point being he is not a decent boxer, he is way out of his league and been exposed .

according to Pacquiao
Hatton open right all night long, he just do his job to finish it up.

I think Hatton pick the wrong trainer

Cheesy said:
RobinJo said:

Hmm if thats true, I didn't know, and I apologise.

Hatton is one of the greatest boxers britain has ever had, hes a blue and a top guy. To be called after last night is wrong, he went into the ring with the best in the world and unfortunatley got leathered. he needs support now more than ever! not a grilling from his fans.

i dont even think mayweather will last long v pacman, he is an amazing boxer and deserves his glory.

RobinJo said:
Cheesy said:
RobinJo said:

it is true, Freddie Roach - best trainer in the world bar none.

RobinJo said:
Cheesy said:
RobinJo said:

its a shame beacause he's a great coach and you can see the detriation in him from his earlier days until now and it will only get worse

RobinJo said:

Roach is a fucking brilliant coach, he cant help his illness. Id much rather him in my corner than mayweather snr. Fuck knows what went on last night between hatton and Mayweather but it cant of helped.

Personally I was stunned just seeing him lying flat out on the canvas like that. I cant remember to many being pole axed like that. Hatton has always frightened me as a fighter in the fact he is a bit Rocky esque. Walks onto everything but usually right through it as well. His body just cant take it and he hasnt been the same since Mayweather in all honesty. However the ref was fucking awful in that fight.

People who are criticizing him for no interview, I take it you didnt see it and are merely commentating on what you have read.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.