Ricky Hatton - Battered !

Rammy Blue said:
RobinJo said:
Cheesy said:
RobinJo said:
C'mon Manny Pacquaio trains 364 days a year, and Ricky is one of these down to earth guys that probably just goes out on the lash every week. Hardly the perfect lifestyle for a boxer. Although that Roach guy whos Mannys trainer looks like a right fucking weirdo.

Yeah, Parkinsons Disease can have that affect on you.

Hmm if thats true, I didn't know, and I apologise.

it is true, Freddie Roach - best trainer in the world bar none.

Well I apologise, and he seemed to know his stuff saying Ricky can't adjust the way he fights and always does the same stuff. And does anyone know if FM Snr was late last night into the dressing room?

There is no way that Hatton was following what mayweather would have taught him in training.

I couldnt box my way out of a soggy bog roll and even I know that going in against pacman square on with your hands down and head still is suicidal.

svennis pennis said:
RobinJo said:
C'mon Manny Pacquaio trains 364 days a year, and Ricky is one of these down to earth guys that probably just goes out on the lash every week. Hardly the perfect lifestyle for a boxer. Although that Roach guy whos Mannys trainer looks like a right fucking weirdo.

Roach is a fucking brilliant coach, he cant help his illness. Id much rather him in my corner than mayweather snr. Fuck knows what went on last night between hatton and Mayweather but it cant of helped.

Personally I was stunned just seeing him lying flat out on the canvas like that. I cant remember to many being pole axed like that. Hatton has always frightened me as a fighter in the fact he is a bit Rocky esque. Walks onto everything but usually right through it as well. His body just cant take it and he hasnt been the same since Mayweather in all honesty. However the ref was fucking awful in that fight.

People who are criticizing him for no interview, I take it you didnt see it and are merely commentating on what you have read.

Yeah I understand why Ricky didn't do the interview, better to get him off to hospital. And I never said he wasn't a good coach I just didn't know of his illness.

It is not hard to look at Hattons style and see the weaknesses, ffs he has no defence at all, he could virtually knock himself out walking straight on to a left or a right.

That’s the point I am trying to make Hatton is a fighter a brawler, he will come at you trying to over power you, any decent boxer will pick him off at will.

I am not insulting the guy, just pointing out that he is not a world class boxer.

The only decent fight he has ever had was against a past it Kostya Tszyu,if he had thought Tszyu in his prime he would have pasted him.

This fight is why Ricky will never be regarded as world class... He just doesn't have the ability to adjust his style when things aren't going his way. God knows why he thought it would be a good idea to go into the 2nd round with the same approach after being knocked down twice in the 1st. I thought it was pretty clear that Mayweather wanted Ricky to change his style after the first round, but he was having none of it .

Ah well, suppose it's time for Hatton to hang up the gloves now as there's not really anyone left to fight apart from maybe Miguel Cotto or Junior Witter. Looking forward to Pac man v Mayweather though. (Mayweather will beat him)

Id like to see you perform a fucking interview after youve just been sparked out on the canvas for five minutes, no I seriously would you cocksplurt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.