RIP Chris Shaw

RIP Chris. Knew you as a young lad and as a man and always appreciated and respected your kind hearted. quiet manner. My thoughts and prayers are with those so close that you have left behind. Very fitting ovation from fellow blues today.

I started theres only one Chris Shaw song, then it was quickly followed by once a blue always a blue. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. Great send off for a proper good lad. I've got loads of videos of us on the piss in Berlin.

Rest in peace mate.

Didn't know Chris but from the tributes on here there's no disputing Chris seemed a special fella . I clapped today in respect of Chris & my best mate who died earlier this year who was also a big blue . RIP Craig & Chris

Fair play to the Norwich fans as well who also applauded at 35mins (only noise they made the whole game until their goal)

Good send off for a loyal blue.

I started theres only one Chris Shaw song, then it was quickly followed by once a blue always a blue. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. Great send off for a proper good lad. I've got loads of videos of us on the piss in Berlin.

Rest in peace mate.
Allan was you in 215 I am nearly 60 guys like Chris age wise lifted our profile so much we became the most famous fans in the land because of the young lads in late eighties followed what was in their blood rip

Hiya blues , I've been with chrises wife today at the match , and on her behalf I'd like to thank the best fans in the land and all the world , you all want to give your self a pat on the back , you may or may not of known him , but you lifted the roof off that ground today on 35 mins , he would of loved it , I love you all thanks

I feel really bad now as I was completely in the dark about this, never knew the guy but I joined in with the ovation my mate also wasn't sure what the ovation was for but knew it must have been for a recent passing.

Whoever organised it fair play and read in the MEN about what he went through, 35 is no age to pass, sympathies to his family and especially after his son being born a few months ago it such a sad thing to hear.

Great send off today though and with the Norwich fans joining in it must have been emotional for his family and friends to witness how much people cared.

I listened to the match on the radio . When the fans started claping it was amazing x Rip chris

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.