Rishi Sunak

He's recovered a bit, but is using 'Mr Keith' in what he says more now.
I've noticed politicians using the interviewer's name over recent years - presumably it's by coaching to do for some benefit.

Thousands of missing what’s App messages he should be forced to hand his phone over prison if you don’t hand it in.
He’s not admitting much in this whitewashing
If he’s kept the same number which I presume he has , surely the messages are saved or recoverable? It’s pure obstruction and makes a mockery of the whole enquiry process

If he’s kept the same number which I presume he has , surely the messages are saved or recoverable? It’s pure obstruction and makes a mockery of the whole enquiry process
Agreed a mockery if the two most important people don’t hand over their phones. They are recoverable I’m told I don’t remember exactly how many but it’s at least a thousand Johnson and Sunak messages
A couple of people already claimed in the high court and won, we’ll be paying for decades for this mismanagement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.