Rishi Sunak

Doomscape looming for them

Can they not just fuck off, walk away and allow us to fix the shit that they’ve created. When they say they’ve delivered, what they fail to mention is that ’misery’ is their only output.

entitled ****

I’m pretty certain that those helicopters are from 658 squadron Army Air Corps based at Hereford and used by the SAS primarily.

Either way, they are not his personal taxi. I can however understand world leaders using private planes and helicopters for security/time reasons, the only question is then how much do we spend as taxpayers on it?

I’m pretty certain that those helicopters are from 658 squadron Army Air Corps based at Hereford and used by the SAS primarily.

Either way, they are not his personal taxi. I can however understand world leaders using private planes and helicopters for security/time reasons, the only question is then how much do we spend as taxpayers on it?

It’s the regularity in which he uses them too. His argument is time constraints rather than security reasons though.

They’re from a private company, the RAF don’t use them for their own use.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.