Riyad Mahrez - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was okay, kept putting those dangerous crosses in to Vardy looking for those good runs Vardy always makes but didn’t realise he plays for City now and Vardy doesn’t play for us

Showed a few times what he will bring to the team, beat his man on both sides with ease when one on one. Stood up to a defender i'd say he's better than Sane or Sterling in that regard. The one he whipped just wide shows what he can do, shifted it and shot in the blink of an eye. Decent effort with the free-kick as well.

Other areas not so good, but he'll settle.

Was skeptical before this signing bc in truth hadn't seen much of him in the flesh. After about 3 games, my opinion has definitely changed. He hasn't been at his best but there's a lot to like about this kid's game. Really think he could become a big time player for us. Although after seeing that last 5 minutes and slight knowledge of his ending at leicester, I do have some concerns over his mental toughness. Am desperately hoping Pep keeps his morales up and we see everything that he has to offer. Don't think it should be a hard locker room to find and stay at peace but he does look vulnerable in that sense.

Was skeptical before this signing bc in truth hadn't seen much of him in the flesh. After about 3 games, my opinion has definitely changed. He hasn't been at his best but there's a lot to like about this kid's game. Really think he could become a big time player for us. Although after seeing that last 5 minutes and slight knowledge of his ending at leicester, I do have some concerns over his mental toughness. Am desperately hoping Pep keeps his morales up and we see everything that he has to offer. Don't think it should be a hard locker room to find and stay at peace but he does look vulnerable in that sense.

Plays a lot of non Pep passes at the moment imo but he is already improving getting behind the ball when we lose it (albeit conceding a free kick for next to fuck all every time he makes a challenge).

He won the title with a team everyone had down for relegation and was player of the yr,i very much doubt he is mentaly frail,pep is the best manager to put an arm around him,he'll be fine,he just has to learn a different way to play thats all

Plays a lot of non Pep passes at the moment imo but he is already improving getting behind the ball when we lose it (albeit conceding a free kick for next to fuck all every time he makes a challenge).
Yes definitely needs time to adapt. Had some lovely weighted passes to Aguero though, not only today. Am excited to see what he will bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.