Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nearly all players take awhile to get to full speed particularly if they don't play every week.
Bernardo has come on in leaps and bounds in last few games played IMO and I look forward to him being a great asset for the rest of the season.

Me too. I'd love to go back and look at all the usual suspects moaning about how stupid we were to have Delph covering for Mendy.

two windows in a row we've left it too late and put it in the other hands of another club.

thought Gabriel was supposed to be back by Basel?
Hopefully Gabriel comes back in better form because before the injury he wasn't really doing in tbh. Cannot understand why we are struggling to get deals done. Sanchez.fred .mahrez and so on we should be sorting these deals out no problem we are trying to low ball too many clubs and its costing us .

When your spending what your earn like we are we will have a fee we won’t go above because we are run incredibly well!

Fuck me we really have some pussys on here at times, its a transfer and nothing else. Some come off while others don't, I'd sooner walk away then spend £90 million on him. He is a very good player who would improve our squad but for that money we would be getting bent over.

Sacked Fred off for Mahrez and didn't even get him. What a complete balls up.

We did no such thing. Shaktar would not sell till Summer.

But for banging our heads against that wall we might have been after Marhez a week ago. And got somewhere. Or had time to look at other options.

We are very light on attacking options going into the business end of the season. We may regret our choices in this window. Especially targeting heavily 2 players and walking away with no back up plan.

Injuries may just mess our season up with cups. The sane injury is a huge loss for us.

The summer won’t be easy either with the World Cup so I’m not expecting much different going into next season plus fees will be even higher than now. Will we pay ???

It would of been great to have Fred and Mahrez in this window that with players coming back from injury would of pushed us on next season greatly.

No more injuries allowed this season

We have a great team ethos and amazing manager so just hope that gets us what we deserve this season.

Cmon city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.