Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we need more quality. Better than what we have especially if we wanna dominate English football domestically let alone Europe need I say more. Our youngsters Are not good enough just yet but I agree on the likes of gabby sane and Bernardo and raz will be even better next year but is that good enough??
we got 100pts,we are good enough with a couple of additions that fit and not big names for the sake of it

Yes we need more quality. Better than what we have especially if we wanna dominate English football domestically let alone Europe need I say more. Our youngsters Are not good enough just yet but I agree on the likes of gabby sane and Bernardo and raz will be even better next year but is that good enough??
I think we're more than good enough domestically. And with Mahrez and Jorginho we'll definitely only be even more formidable.

But I don't think domestic dominance is as much an issue as is a European one. Jorginho imo will help in that as I think he's superior on the ball than Dinho in terms of press-resistance and dictating more from deep on his own. But I've no clue how Mahrez is supposed to be the game changer for us in knockout ties of UCL.

Yes, at least three.
Curious, where do you even get your transfer news from? Because quite literally all the reliable ones for City such as Sam Lee, Martin Blackburn, Mullock hadn't mentioned Mahrez as a main target until January when Sanchez got scrapped because Mahrez was the backup to Sanchez.

Curious, where do you even get your transfer news from? Because quite literally all the reliable ones for City such as Sam Lee, Martin Blackburn, Mullock hadn't mentioned Mahrez as a main target until January when Sanchez got scrapped because Mahrez was the backup to Sanchez.
If you think Sam Lee is relaible then yes, Pep has chased Mahrez even since his very first summer at the club. Good stuff.

Yes, you are enlightening even Guardiola with your obvious knowledge of football.

If you think Sam Lee is relaible then yes, Pep has chased Mahrez even since his very first summer at the club. Good stuff.

Yes, you are enlightening even Guardiola with your obvious knowledge of football.
Link us all with a Sam Lee article saying Pep has identified Mahrez as the main target dating summer 2016 will you?

Link us all with a Sam Lee article saying Pep has identified Mahrez as the main target dating summer 2016 will you?
Ah but that's not how it works is it? Not with your own logic, despite it not being in any way logical at all.

"The burden of proof is on you".

Nice additions to that content you're after though, not too subtle but enough for you backtrack when proven wrong. Impressive.

A good player but not good enough for us, not good enough to displace either Sterling or Sane and 75m for a back up is a hell of a lot of cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.