Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palmer has been tried over two seasons and I don’t think he has please Pep enough to stay to take on a bigger role. He was meant for a loan and that remains the best for him and us
See how he does pre-season. Wouldnt be shocked to see him kept in the squad tbh

You'll probably see Palmer staying now I would think. RW split between Silva/Foden/Palmer/McAtee

If Silva goes they'll go into the market, dont expect it for Mahrez alone.

Bernardo is still unknown.

Foden, can't take up all those minutes especially if we want to move him central to take the load off Kev.

Palmer has not taken the Step forward some here thought he would.

James Mcatee had a solid season in the championship, but we cannot entrust him to be played out of position in the prem with little to no experience.

You have to bring someone in

If he goes will we replace him with a young talent or replace experience with experience and get a older winger in

So here is what we’re asking. First that Kovacic comes anywhere close to matching Gundo’s goal contributions which he has never done in a season in his career, or come anywhere close to that. Now Palmer has to do the same for Mahrez?
This is completely unrealistic
Yes, thats exactly what i said. What the fuck did you read?

Hope to god palmer isn’t the answer to Mahrez leaving he’s championship level at best shouldn’t be anywhere near our squad

Since we have lost Mahrez I think it’s important we bring in someone. I wouldn’t mind a Walker plus Cancelo swap for Sane although I know this is a non starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.