Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
In any event, thanks Riyad. You were mint at times and your 1st touch was second to absolutely no-one.

Thanks for the joy you gave us. You won everything there is to win. Player of the year. 5 premier league titles, FA cups, league cups, champions league and most of all the african nations cup.
Good luck and hope for many more trophies.

Best first touch I’ve ever seen, a frustrating player at times but scored some big goals for us, £30 million is decent, now let’s see who we bring in.
I would argue and say Bernardo has a better first touch. But that’s my opinion.

I always got puzzled by Mahrez's desire when dropped, He then come back into the team and played well-scored goals then nothing and dropped again, He had one very good season when his form sort of stuck around for most of the season and scored 20 goals I think,

A great player who loved the Big games and won a shit load of trophies so it hard to knock his time at City

Great player who loved CL nights. Special player but great move for him and 30 million quid on the kitty. Excited to see who takes his spot. Thanks Riyad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.