Road rage

I used to drive about 40k a year, just assume most people on the road can’t drive and drive accordingly, why get wound up it doesn’t get you there faster, just shrug, it keeps your blood pressure down.

That's what I thought. It's just fueling the fire and encouraging confrontation. If I make a mistake I raise my hand to let the other driver know that I made a mistake. It usually diffuses the situation and will appease most drivers apart from complete knobheads hellbent on pissing someone off. And I've found that a lot of BMW drivers are experts at pissing people off for whatever reason.
Audi's seem to be the car of choice for dickheads in Oldham these days,their BMW's must be all wrapped round lamp posts.

tilt your rear view mirror down so you cant those behind. And get a dashcam it will calm you down.
Thought if you press/tilt your mirror it stop you being blinded by c.nts behind you anyway..
On the dashcam deffiently thinking of getting a decent one..

Some absolute f*cktard decided to cut me up on a filter lane this morning when I was on my bike. Inches from taking out my front wheel. No way he didn't see me given that I've got 2 rear lights (one flashing) and an ultra bright reflective rucksack. The c*nt got stopped at the same red light I did and he was more than a little surprised when I pulled up alongside his front window. Locked his door and just kept staring directly ahead.

It beggars belief what goes through peoples minds.

Main ones:

Rude/inconsiderate drivers that don't thank/acknowledge when you let them out or through

When there is a right hand only lane at lights and some twat uses it as an overtaking lane to jump those going straight on

Garden centre drivers who will not exceed 40mph between home and the garden centre

Approaching lights that are on green and a ditherer in front hits his breaks in case the amber shows

People who have clearly jumped a red on temporary lights meaning those on green have to wait for them

Lane hoggers

Lorries in the middle lane on the motorway taking an eternity to overtake another lorry travelling at the exact same speed, even worse when they do this on dual carriageway

Idiots who know that a lane is about to close but use it to the last possible second and expect to be let in and also the ones who let them in

People driving whilst using their phones for calls/texting/Facebook

Think that will do for now!

Some absolute f*cktard decided to cut me up on a filter lane this morning when I was on my bike. Inches from taking out my front wheel. No way he didn't see me given that I've got 2 rear lights (one flashing) and an ultra bright reflective rucksack. The c*nt got stopped at the same red light I did and he was more than a little surprised when I pulled up alongside his front window. Locked his door and just kept staring directly ahead.

It beggars belief what goes through peoples minds.

By the reaction, he's probably not seen you, head up his arse first thing in the morning. He should've had the balls to have a conversation and apologise though.

Main ones:

Rude/inconsiderate drivers that don't thank/acknowledge when you let them out or through

When there is a right hand only lane at lights and some twat uses it as an overtaking lane to jump those going straight on

Garden centre drivers who will not exceed 40mph between home and the garden centre

Approaching lights that are on green and a ditherer in front hits his breaks in case the amber shows

People who have clearly jumped a red on temporary lights meaning those on green have to wait for them

Lane hoggers

Lorries in the middle lane on the motorway taking an eternity to overtake another lorry travelling at the exact same speed, even worse when they do this on dual carriageway

Idiots who know that a lane is about to close but use it to the last possible second and expect to be let in and also the ones who let them in

People driving whilst using their phones for calls/texting/Facebook

Think that will do for now!

The A1 is horrendous for this, especially going southbound. Can't gain any momentum.

By the reaction, he's probably not seen you, head up his arse first thing in the morning. He should've had the balls to have a conversation and apologise though.
Well this is this is the rucksack I was wearing, plus 2 rear lights and reflective patches on my leggings and shoes. If he didn't see me he must have been on his phone.

Attachments

• PSX_20201205_232314.jpg
    PSX_20201205_232314.jpg
    661.5 KB · Views: 5
Well this is this is the rucksack I was wearing, plus 2 rear lights and reflective patches on my leggings and shoes. If he didn't see me he must have been on his phone.

You've done all you could, I saw a cyclist at 0630 last week in dark clothing and not one light on his bike, riding on the road. Thankfully the guy never hit you, people's rush during the rat run is rarely ever warranted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.