Robbed...

cityslickster said:
not my fault! said:
Changed it? How? Who would you have brought on who was better than was on the pitch? If we had pushed forwards we would have lost by a larger margin. Where was SWP, Ireland, Lescott, Richards, everyone else today? We didnt have enough subs on the bench to change the result or the team... Today we just didnt show up. Why did SWP get us out the shite several times today when Richards should have been there? Poeple joke he sprints forward and take a day or two to get back but it's true. So we are clutching at straws to get a draw when in reality we were shite from the 45th min? I really dont know why anyone is suprised he added an extra two mins? It's united and everyone knows at OT the wistle blows when fergie says it's time to blow, always been that way it's nothing new.

Well for one, id have put Zab on for SWP. Micah and SWP defending is like watching the fucking chuckle brothers. They just watch them play, don't pressurize them or close down, turn off, ball-watch...just piss poor! More livid about those two than the ref!

My thoughts exactly...they cannot defend for tofee this pair!!! Nedum should be first-choice right back should have been in from day one this season.

Hang on, what's all this about added time for goal celebrations? If that was the case why did the ref only play for 16 more seconds after Owen's goal? After the game the ref then locks himself in his room - oh I wonder why? Straight on the phone to HQ, invent a story. We all know what happened here.

As for the game, if Dunne plays we don't concede 2 headed goals and look vulnerable to every cross. We're not right at the back.

City Raider said:
Hang on, what's all this about added time for goal celebrations? If that was the case why did the ref only play for 16 more seconds after Owen's goal? After the game the ref then locks himself in his room - oh I wonder why? Straight on the phone to HQ, invent a story. We all know what happened here.

As for the game, if Dunne plays we don't concede 2 headed goals and look vulnerable to every cross. We're not right at the back.
According to Fifa added time doesn't have anything to do with celebrations. it's purely fdor injuries and subs.

Earlier, I said this:
Bigga said:
5 mins in reality!!

If this doesn't turn Hughes to the Blue side, I don't know what will!!

He will know that he's seen for his own eyes how the Scum get favours, at first hand.

Cheating cheating bastids.

I don't know if it's been posted, but I found this as quoted by the MuEN:
Hughes added: “Historically it has happened before. I was in teams here where we always had a little bit of benefit. I never felt it was an issue when we played here.

“But since I have left maybe I have changed my view on that. I am not going to question anyone’s integrity but I do not know where has got seven minutes from. It would be nice to get an explanation but I don’t think I will.”

No, you won't, Mr. Hughes, but that comment has me thinking you can see things from the Blue Side, at long last. You get your tactics/ subs working better, sooner and you will be fooking sorted in my book.

You're converting me and I know you're still learning at this level, but don't blow it with naivety.

The ref cheated. Makes a mockery of the game.

(btw - anyone thinking that Hughes needs 'converting' needs to take another look at his celebration of the third.)

Absolutley gutted...

Sent this from a rag twat...correct?

89'55" Bellamy scores. Spends 85 secs larging it in front of the fans and fannying about getting back in his own half.

91'20" Game restarts. No added time has yet been played.

92'30" Sub. Only 1 minute 10 added time played.

93'00" Game restarts.

95'30" Mickey bloody Owen scores. 3'40" added time played

96'20" Game restarts. 20 secs added time left.

96'40" 4 mins up - Full Time.

bluemonkey71 said:
Absolutley gutted...

Sent this from a rag twat...correct?

89'55" Bellamy scores. Spends 85 secs larging it in front of the fans and fannying about getting back in his own half.

91'20" Game restarts. No added time has yet been played.

92'30" Sub. Only 1 minute 10 added time played.

93'00" Game restarts.

95'30" Mickey bloody Owen scores. 3'40" added time played

96'20" Game restarts. 20 secs added time left.

96'40" 4 mins up - Full Time.

Bellamy only celebrated for 45!

If the ref added an extra minute on for Bellamy's celebration, why didn't he add an extra minute or even two for Owen's celebration that lasted considerably longer?!

Didn't Fergie say this was our Derby, his celebrations say different.

Balti said:
The ref cheated. Makes a mockery of the game.

(btw - anyone thinking that Hughes needs 'converting' needs to take another look at his celebration of the third.)

Hughes celebrates goals. Doesn't make him any more attached to the club. Doing it at the Swamp made it sweeter, yes. It's his old 'stamping ground' after all.

It's his comments that do it for me. To say that he sees things differently than when he was covered in red makes all the difference.

That soft spot for them might just be slowly eroding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.