Roberto publicly criticizing players...

Mancio said:
Mad Mario said:
jose is different to bm. jose's squad loved him, he was a mentor to them. he had charisma, charm. he did play some nagative football. but he shut up shop when they were 2-0 up, not at 0-0.

jose has plan b, plan c even a plan d....mancini doesnt have any backup plans.

it seem at madrid (despite having the world best team) he has forgot his B C D plans ..... but maybe jose is more gifted for England than for Spain..

I think most fans would acknowledge Barca as the worlds currently best team.

You might be correct, maybe Jose is more gifted to England....and Italy....and Portugal...

And maybe Mancini should accept likewise...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancio said:
it seem at madrid (despite having the world best team) he has forgot his B C D plans ..... but maybe jose is more gifted for England than for Spain..

You might be correct, maybe Jose is more gifted to England....and Italy....and Portugal...

i think barca are better managed than madrid.

and let aside italy , Leonardo at inter is having better results (10 win out of 12 games) than mourinho had.....

Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

and let aside italy , Leonardo at inter is having better results (10 win out of 12 games) than mourinho had.....

Come back to me end of the season if Leonardo wins you five trophies in a season, though!

And no, Barca have better players than Madrid.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancio said:

Big difference between the team Mourinho took over at Inter and the teams he was up against compared to the ream Mancini took over and who we were and are up against. Why should Mancini accept likewise when we don't know if thats the case yet?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancio said:

Come back to me end of the season if Leonardo wins you five trophies in a season, though!

it dont seem to me mourinho is going to win 5 trophies this year.... so , why should leonardo do ?

and no , real madrid have better players than barca. man vs man there are no doubts and anyone can see it.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancio said:

Ok but it seems that in this forum to hit Mancini and favor Mourinho many people think that who spends more money got better team.
And Madrid spent a lot of money to get the most paid players as Kaka and the Tranny ...

Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

it dont seem to me mourinho is going to win 5 trophies this year.... so , why should leonardo do ?

and no , real madrid have better players than barca. man vs man there are no doubts and anyone can see it.
Come on then mancio which Madrid players would get in barcas team?? I can think of 3 maybe 4 and that's being kind!!! Cassilas, ronaldo, Alonso and marcelo

Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

But you can't. 5-0 without Real Madrid touching the ball says otherwise.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancio said:

But you can't. 5-0 without Real Madrid touching the ball says otherwise.

that was jose fault and shown how better manager than him guardiola is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.