Roberto publicly criticizing players...

sniff said:
smeeagain said:
hes got a cheek
theres nowt wrong with the players ,its the way he tells them to play !!

Can you then explain to me why he told half of the team to forget how to pass 5 yards to our own men. ?

Also the reason why he told Jerome to forget how to defend ?

Those tactics where stupid.

Plus how did Kolerov remain on the pitch for 70 odd minutes, he should have been given the hook at half time, and certainly after their goal for his part in it. Absolutely terrible today that lad.

zeven said:
The players let us down today, simple, and they deserve the stick. Mancini cant be blamed he changed tactics and we still couldnt do the simple things like a 5 yard pass.

Mancini can't be blamed! OK then.

scorer said:
Today we played badly. To blame Mancini alone is too easy I'm afraid, though he definately has to shoulder part of it.

Not withstanding the fact that we were without three of our brst four players (DeJong, Kompany and Silva) and our fourth best player had (IMO) his worst game since joining us, we really should have had enough in the locker to see off Fulham.

I think they were far and away the worst side I have seen visit Eastlands this season.

Mancini is a good manager and we as fans have to remember that Rome wasn't built in a day.

Personally I think the team needed a collective dressing down today. I haven't heared any interview or read any press.... but I still have faith in Mancini.

He is the man to take us forward.

Had Fulham's manager just served us that dross you'd be starting threads all over the place demanding his head.

No question Macnini is a good manager - in Italy. But we'll never win the league with his style. He bottled it last season against Utd in the CC, he bottled it in the league resulting in Spurs getting CL ahead of us and he's bottling it again now, Spurs have a game in hand and Chelsea could quite easily go on a run... If we keep sitting back, we'll keep getting punished. He should have learnt that by now.

WNRH said:
de niro said:
no, the players haven't got a leg to stand on if they go to marwood with their gripes whilst we sit at the top of the table, once we drop down the table they will get an audience.

they dont like bob, no good kidding ourselves.
i believe the lads on here when they say he's a dead man walking.

Oh come on de niro ffs, just like you believed them when they said he was a dead man walking in May 2010?

its common knowledge that jose did a u turn, bob got a stay of execution, i'm glad he did cos i hate all the chopping and changing of managers we've done for 30 years.
it doesn't mean he is here forever though.

on a side note call me naive but i think if bob is replaced tevez will stay.

There's not much in it to be honest, unless you're looking for things of course.

He's bang on the money though; playing the 3 strikers can work but only if all three have the right attitude. There is absolutely zero signs of any of them working well together at the moment and that's a problem. If it goes unresolved then expect Tevez to be up top by himself again soon.

BillyShears said:
spacecadet said:
You clowns are stirring the national media -AGAIN
Then Mancini goes and publicly criticizes him after he's scored a wonderful game and generally had a pretty good game considering how long he's been out. And you think I'm stirring the national media...

If you think Balotelli had a good game then you are on another planet. I agree that Mancini should not be criticising him in public, though.

BillyShears said:
WNRH said:
Yet another mountain made out of a molehill from Billy Shears.

I'm not making any mountain. I'm saying I don't like him publicly criticizing players. You're making it a mountain because it fits your jaundiced prejudiced and insanely immature view of me as a poster.

It's funny how you come on and comment on the game after a draw (god help us if we actually were defeated) and pick out the most ridiculous story which having read is not even a public criticism and then mysteriously your mates come along and start saying he is a dead man walking like they were just under a year ago.

The fact is, you may have known Stephen Ireland but you don't know Mario Balotelli or Mancini, you don't know how either works or how either reacts. You just don't like the man for either the reason that he got rid of your mate or the fact that you just don't rate him? I don't know, maybe it is both but you are starting to become as boring as leighton and the rest of his fellow irish friends over their witch hunt over Hart because Given isn't playing.

The usual suspects all present and correct in yet another Mancini-bashing thread.
Does 'the cabal' have a special treehouse where you all get together and bow before pictures of Clueless and The Taffia, and draw posters with 'No gurlz or Mancheenees allowd' for the front door?
First they don't like how he shook the hand of a bitter, useless rag who hates our club and Roberto personally.
Now they presume to know better how to handle a 'complex' young man our manager has known for years.
Yes, we were shit today and have been since Christmas but let's see where we are at the end of the season.
Calling for his head, however indirectly, is madness. And Mourinho isn't coming, so get over it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.