robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: robin van persie

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Blue_Rossy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The signs are very positive now.

Just asking mate, what signs are we talking about.. Not disrespecting you or anything, but can you shed some light as to why you think the "signs" are very positive?

On another note, the Juve thing isnt the Italian league all up in arms over match fixing again? There league is bent as anything, so im hoping that wold swing him our way. I would love to see aguero and RVP upfront.

Despite what has been leaked out of Arsenal, they have not offered him a new contract.

Certain things seem to be falling into place and all positive.

Fair enough mate, when you say arsenal leaked you mean speculation or paper talk? Do you think arsenal will give him a contract like Utd caved in over shrek type of deal? And hes using us a way to get a top deal?

Blue_Rossy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Blue_Rossy said:
Just asking mate, what signs are we talking about.. Not disrespecting you or anything, but can you shed some light as to why you think the "signs" are very positive?

On another note, the Juve thing isnt the Italian league all up in arms over match fixing again? There league is bent as anything, so im hoping that wold swing him our way. I would love to see aguero and RVP upfront.

Despite what has been leaked out of Arsenal, they have not offered him a new contract.

Fair enough mate, when you say arsenal leaked you mean speculation or paper talk? Do you think arsenal will give him a contract like Utd caved in over shrek type of deal? And hes using us a way to get a top deal?

remember all the talk in the last month of them offering him a new deal but him salling on it. welli think thats what tolmie is talking about. perhaps they havent offered him a new one as they know that his mind is already made up. there havent been any quotes to say they have offered him one have there?

robin van persie

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Blue_Rossy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The signs are very positive now.

You'd hope Wenger would want to sort this and avoid the mad dash on deadline day (last August) - when he was grabbing players out of sheer desperation - really not the Wenger or Arsenal way. I wonder if De Jong or Johnson would interest Arsenal?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Blue_Rossy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Blue_Rossy said:

Nope - it's seriously not about the money - he wants to win something.

He knows he can get well paid wherever he ends up. The leaks from Arsenal are stating they have proposed a deal, they haven't as yet and you have to ask why.

RVP is a world class player but just think we have bigger concerns in other areas. I dont see him as a priority, for me Thiago Silva should be the number one target this summer. Martinez & T Silva with the return of Guidetti would do nicely!

Quinninho said:
RVP is a world class player but just think we have bigger concerns in other areas. I dont see him as a priority, for me Thiago Silva should be the number one target this summer. Martinez & T Silva with the return of Guidetti would do nicely!

RVP and T Silva would be a storming window, but I think general consensus is the latter being out of reach even for us. RVP would be that experienced head up top that we missed for so much of last season.

adrianr said:
Quinninho said:

RVP and T Silva would be a storming window, but I think general consensus is the latter being out of reach even for us. RVP would be that experienced head up top that we missed for so much of last season.

when did we miss anything upfront last season even when tevez wasnt available we still had the best strikeforce in the league ? Also the strikers we have now are experienced enough

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Blue_Rossy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Nope - it's seriously not about the money - he wants to win something.

He knows he can get well paid wherever he ends up. The leaks from Arsenal are stating they have proposed a deal, they haven't as yet and you have to ask why.

This may seem strange to say but this might all boil down to whether the Mrs agrees with a move north. RVP may be like most of us - happy wife happy life!

This may seem strange to say but this might all boil down to whether the Mrs agrees with a move north. RVP may be like most of us - happy wife happy life!

On the reverse side of that though is by staying put with Arsenal, been there 8 years won nothing, Nasri and Clichy left last year both won prem league, Kolo before them won FA cup and prem league. Its a tricky one especially if kids are settled.

RVP is touching Marco Van Basten heights now; a brilliant natural finisher anywhere in the opposition's half.
Can't believe some people are questioning the sense of trying to acquire him; yes, we would have a surfeit of strikers, but we'll have a huge number of games and his undeniable class would ratchet up our credentials, both domestically and in the ECL.
I tend to think also that should he come, we may lose a striker before the window closes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.