robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
onceabluealways said:
All the posters saying they don't want RVP ask yourself one question -

Would you be happy if he signed for the rags?

I believe tevez will def go and Dzeko will probably go.

My prefered choice would probably be Cavaini - i like what I've seen of him and he offers us something a bit different. But I wouldn't be happy to see RVP go to the rags.
Would you be happy with rvp AND cavani mate? Bobby has to be seen to not be forcing anyone out but I've been told by 2 very good people that he wants both and dzeko, Carlos and guidetti can all go! Imagine that strike force.... Cavani, balo,aguero and rvp!!! Jesus

NipHolmes said:
blue12 said:
NipHolmes said:
I said he'd go didn't I mate? Could see it miles off. You need Usmanov in asap. Spurs on the up with takeover, Chelsea strengthening and City and United at the top. Days of top 4 will be over if ambition isn't shown.
Have spurs been taken over ?

Closing in mate. Heard that's why Bale is staying. If the takeover happens then they become a real force. Imo they were a world class CB and Striker away from challenging to the end for title. Even if they lose Modric they will get a classy player in. Fair play to them as much as I don't like them. A league of City. United, Chelsea, Spurs and then Arsenal, Spurs, Newcastle + others is a very, very good league. Defo takes us back to best league in world over La Liga.

The "takeover" turned out to be Under Armour investing in the club with a large sponsorship deal. There was talk of an Arab investment but being a Jewish club I'm sure hell would freeze over before that happened.
Irrespective of that, no club will ever be taken over & money injected like happened at City ever again. FFPR have quashed any of that happening, owners can't just invest £300m as they please. We got away with it as they knew the had 3 windows to make it happen.
For me it doesn't matter if Chelsea, Spuds, Arsenal or any team get taken over or investment put into the club as they will never spend like we did. Look at the rags, floating to raise £65m to pay off debt not buy players!

Blue anorak you have called out I was wrong but ignored Europe and the FA cup I talked about how many times he played for arsenal that chart clearly shows Prem appearances so I think you will find you are comparing apples and pears!!! Apology accepted ;-)

Neville kneville you would make a good politician your brilliant suggestion that an average is not the same if you take out the best year is pure Tony Blair spin and as valid as if I took out his most injured season to push his average up!

Glad the guys in my team look at the numbers a bit more carefully!

Robbo. said:
Some people need to give there head a wobble. Can not believe a few are not wanting RVP, the guys a great buy.

Its almost like children not getting there sweets at the shop! grow some fucking balls guys, you are embarrassing yourselves. You should trust what the club are doing especially Mancini, He's gave us the FA Cup and the League.
Fact

not my fault! said:
NipHolmes said:
blue12 said:

Closing in mate. Heard that's why Bale is staying. If the takeover happens then they become a real force. Imo they were a world class CB and Striker away from challenging to the end for title. Even if they lose Modric they will get a classy player in. Fair play to them as much as I don't like them. A league of City. United, Chelsea, Spurs and then Arsenal, Spurs, Newcastle + others is a very, very good league. Defo takes us back to best league in world over La Liga.

The "takeover" turned out to be Under Armour investing in the club with a large sponsorship deal. There was talk of an Arab investment but being a Jewish club I'm sure hell would freeze over before that happened.
Irrespective of that, no club will ever be taken over & money injected like happened at City ever again. FFPR have quashed any of that happening, owners can't just invest £300m as they please. We got away with it as they knew the had 3 windows to make it happen.
For me it doesn't matter if Chelsea, Spuds, Arsenal or any team get taken over or investment put into the club as they will never spend like we did. Look at the rags, floating to raise £65m to pay off debt not buy players!
Wasnt that why we spent as much as quick? As we had time to cut the losses etc? I seem to remember some financial expert caning SSN saying it wasn't silly spending it was brilliantly planned so we had time to sort out losses etc!

onceabluealways said:
All the posters saying they don't want RVP ask yourself one question -

Would you be happy if he signed for the rags?

I believe tevez will def go and Dzeko will probably go.

My prefered choice would probably be Cavaini - i like what I've seen of him and he offers us something a bit different. But I wouldn't be happy to see RVP go to the rags.

yes RVP i can see becoming the next crocy santa cruz

not my fault! said:
NipHolmes said:
blue12 said:

FFPR will not hamper Spurs if they get taken over...the whole thing is a total farce. I very much doubt Anzi will ever break even and PSG are hardly being shy with the money they are spending. Then you have Malaga,Getafe and goodness knows who else to come after Spurs. I say spend spend spend and best of luck to all fans and clubs who were as fortunate us.

not my fault! said:
NipHolmes said:
blue12 said:

United will sell more than that imo. I think debt and players are required as they fear losing commercial revenues by slipping down the pecking order. A do or die moment.

Spot on about the UA investment but takeover is still there I am lead to believe. Idea is to build a stadium and all funds go to club?

Yeah your right about FFP. We, Anzhi, Malaga and PSG were the last of an era. FFP is bollocks really but nobody wants to be seen to challenge it. Chelsea will be the first. If they sign another 30+ mill players they take us over as spenders. They still have Lampard, Terry a RB and Essien to replace. Spending is a must for them wheras we have a young team and players to sell to buy if need be. The CL bailed them out big time.

jake28 said:
not my fault! said:
NipHolmes said:

FFPR will not hamper Spurs if they get taken over...the whole thing is a total farce. I very much doubt Anzi will ever break even and PSG are hardly being shy with the money they are spending. Then you have Malaga,Getafe and goodness knows who else to come after Spurs. I say spend spend spend and best of luck to all fans and clubs who were as fortunate us.
There is no takeover of spurs mate. Won't be either in the near future. Well run club that punch above their weight in the red knapp years! A top 7 club though and run very very well behind the scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.