robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
van Persie's "friend" John Cross at the Mirror says he has his heart set on a move to Juventus. Really?

LoveCity said:
van Persie's "friend" John Cross at the Mirror says he has his heart set on a move to Juventus. Really?

I've been saying it's between us and Juve, but thats my opinion.

I usually sit back and listen but some of u r really not right in the head RVP. To city is a no brain for me and all u lot looking at stats r crazy every player starts his glory day somewhere and half the lick arses on here will slag me of witch I could not give a toss. 1st bn grenadier guards if ya lookin. Just remember where we came from and don't be a fooking tit that's why other fans think we dicks when we not. So all u little suck up to the bluemoon forum board kick off I do not care. Just on match days stick to here for your match day links. Cause it funny as fook to listen too. Sorry if ya a normal fan who loves it all just sick of the tits on here. By by bluemoon.

Cartz said:
I usually sit back and listen but some of u r really not right in the head RVP. To city is a no brain for me and all u lot looking at stats r crazy every player starts his glory day somewhere and half the lick arses on here will slag me of witch I could not give a toss. 1st bn grenadier guards if ya lookin. Just remember where we came from and don't be a fooking tit that's why other fans think we dicks when we not. So all u little suck up to the bluemoon forum board kick off I do not care. Just on match days stick to here for your match day links. Cause it funny as fook to listen too. Sorry if ya a normal fan who loves it all just sick of the tits on here. By by bluemoon.[/quote
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

dctid said:
Murph said:
dctid said:
Based upon his 2011 - 2012 season yes he was without doubt world class - however based upon his previous 7 years he was much closer to being dog shit

What utter nonsense, Van Persie has always been class. Don't confuse having injury problems and not being able to play.

OK we can meet half way - a world class 7 year cripple - have you forgotten Santa Cruz?

The truth is take last seasopn out of equation and analyse his previous 7 years he played no where near enough games to be condiered world class

Van Persie is in a different league to Santa Cruz, always has been....If you can't see that then I don't know what to say.

Santa Cruz was signed by a fucking idiot, Mancini's not an idiot.....How many times has he let us down in the market?

cartz chill out pal, i know what your saying, i don t think opinion on here is that of the majority of city fans but you've got to realize everyone has opinions good or bad. whether you agree, disagree or you are not arsed. don t get upset about it pal, city are champions, enjoy it

Cartz said:
I usually sit back and listen but some of u r really not right in the head RVP. To city is a no brain for me and all u lot looking at stats r crazy every player starts his glory day somewhere and half the lick arses on here will slag me of witch I could not give a toss. 1st bn grenadier guards if ya lookin. Just remember where we came from and don't be a fooking tit that's why other fans think we dicks when we not. So all u little suck up to the bluemoon forum board kick off I do not care. Just on match days stick to here for your match day links. Cause it funny as fook to listen too. Sorry if ya a normal fan who loves it all just sick of the tits on here. By by bluemoon.

Maybe not too keyboard savvy but from the heart, and I agree with every word. I think...

Murph said:
dctid said:
Murph said:
What utter nonsense, Van Persie has always been class. Don't confuse having injury problems and not being able to play.

OK we can meet half way - a world class 7 year cripple - have you forgotten Santa Cruz?

The truth is take last seasopn out of equation and analyse his previous 7 years he played no where near enough games to be condiered world class

Van Persie is in a different league to Santa Cruz, always has been....If you can't see that then I don't know what to say.

Santa Cruz was signed by a fucking idiot, Mancini's not an idiot.....How many times has he let us down in the market?

You miss the point - whom is the better footballer - an injured Santa Cruz an injured Messi or an injured RVP the simple answer is none of them because if they are injured then they are fookin useless

RvP injury record is appalling little or no better than Santa Cruz that is the point and you call him world class based upon one season - madness uttert madness - 25 Million plus £150K a week for someone whom has borke down 7 season in 8

Mancini aint god like every other fookin manager he will make mistakes - true he aint made many but shopping at the top table helps

All injured footballer are the same - fookin useless regardless of who they are and who they play for

Damocles said:
SWP's back said:
quiet_riot said:
Really? So in a World XI, the best 11 in the entire world, you'd have RVP?
Then thEre are only 11 world class players in the world and likely none or 1 (Hart) are ours.

No, I don't agree with your logic there.

Kompany.
Point missed somewhat and many would argue he wouldn't be one of the two starting centre backs.

I'd have but I am biased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.