robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
summer of 69 said:
Manchester City + Robin Van Persie = 2013 Premier League Champions.

It's not so hard to understand.

Don't follow the logic mate. With VP playing Kun will play less maybe score less. Tevez is also prolific as is Balo. Could easily be a Rodney Marsh signing.

robbieh said:
summer of 69 said:

Don't follow the logic mate. With VP playing Kun will play less maybe score less. Tevez is also prolific as is Balo. Could easily be a Rodney Marsh signing.
How have you come to that conclusion?

After the Euro's RVP will play similar games to Dzeko last season. Aguero will play whenever he is fit. Like he did last season

robbieh said:
What TH has definitively said something. Or some other ITK?
Told in no uncertain terms earlier in the thread, not TH though. Bobby wants him and he gets what he wants and when he signs our noses can be rubbed in it. Or words to that effect.

robbieh said:
summer of 69 said:

This is my concern too. I dont see where he fits and i dont want him interfering with Agueros place. Plus i still rememberhim shouting fuck off to our fans with a twatty sneer when he scored against us.

robbieh said:
summer of 69 said:

Bobby wants rid of Tevez so I wouldn't keep bringing him into the equation

super_city_si said:
robbieh said:
summer of 69 said:

This is my concern too. I dont see where he fits and i dont want him interfering with Agueros place. Plus i still rememberhim shouting fuck off to our fans with a twatty sneer when he scored against us.
Last Season

----------------Hart----------------
Micah---Kompany---Lescott---Clichy
----------Yaya------Barry----------
---Silva-------Tevez--------Nasri---
--------------Aguero---------------

When we went forward Tevez played alongside Aguero

Next Season

---Silva---------------------Nasri---
---------Aguero----Van Persie------

Van Persie will also drop in the Tevez position as he did with Arsenal where he created 92 chances.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
super_city_si said:
robbieh said:

Last Season

---Silva-------Tevez--------Nasri---
--------------Aguero---------------

When we went forward Tevez played alongside Aguero

Next Season

---Silva---------------------Nasri---
---------Aguero----Van Persie------

Van Persie will also drop in the Tevez position as he did with Arsenal where he created 92 chances.

That's 92 chances if anyone missed that in this post.

robbieh said:
summer of 69 said:

I think the logic is simple. He guarantees us goals against top teams away from home which will win us leagues and cups. It's vital City use their muscle to deny bacon face the best players, just as much as they do in bringing them to The Etihad. If he goes to the swamp we've got massive problems next season so we need to consider that terrible prospect when saying we don't want him. Because of who we now are, we have to be in for this sort of quality as it arises. I am not saying we won't win the league with what we have, but RVP is insurance against failure.

So what if he created 92 chances. That was last season.

In my opinion he doesn't fit into our team and i really fear for an injury too him. You can bring up whatever stats you want about how many games hes played and so on but the fact is that not too long ago he was injured for months at a time.

20m or whatever it is for a player of his age and injury record is quite frankly ridiculous. Especially when you consider the quality of strikers we already have.

I trust whatever it is Mancini will do but i just fear this signing could be his RSC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.