robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hgblue said:
SWP's back said:
hgblue said:
Me too. Can't wait to see a few people eating their words if he does come here.
He will be awesome and has already done some great work with that statement to lower his fee and help push the deal through to us.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but I'm scratching my head at the number of people that don't want RVP. I find it bizarre.
Me to, sick of arguing the point with what I see as complete numptys.

allan harper said:
samharris said:
The only thing fans have to ask themselves re Van Persie is this..

Will City be better with him ??

To be honest having read that question again I feel a bit of a numpty for having to answer it.

you cant be a numpty mate...you said yes.

allan harper said:
SWP's back said:
hgblue said:
Me too. Can't wait to see a few people eating their words if he does come here.
He will be awesome and has already done some great work with that statement to lower his fee and help push the deal through to us.

Mr Back, have you had a bet on this transfer ? If so what odds to you get ?
Yeah I heard it had been agreed going back to Christmas for this summer so I stuck £20 but I couldn't tell you the odds off the top of my head and I can't log on to check as im not on a secure server with the hotel wifi so it won't let me. They weren't amazing though.

The cookie monster said:
Lot of money for him to go to juventus today.

We have gone from 1/3 to evens.....

evens with Skybet, Juventus 7/4

hmmm there could be some smart money going on here

i8rags said:
hgblue said:
SWP's back said:

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but I'm scratching my head at the number of people that don't want RVP. I find it bizarre.

I don't want him and don't regard myself as a numpty.

The reasons are very clear.

1. Despite being a great PL striker for one season he is 28 and injury prone.
2. He is also a ****. Just like Rooney who I would also not welcome. Remember the Adebayor incident.
3. We already have 4 extremely good strikers who compliment each other well. Luckily two of them Kun and Edin are quality pros who don't cause trouble. Imagine if we had Balo. CT and RVP. Incendiary stuff.
4. If Tevez or Dzeko wanted leave there are younger alternatives to VP. Think Cavani and Falcao.

robbieh said:
i8rags said:
hgblue said:

2. He is also a ****. Just like Rooney who I would also not welcome. Remember the Adebayor incident.
3. We already have 4 extremely good strikers who compliment each other well. Luckily two of them Kun and Edin are quality pros who don't cause trouble. Imagine if we had Balo. CT and RVP. Incendiary stuff.
4. If Tevez or Dzeko wanted leave there are younger alternatives to VP. Think Cavani and Falcao.
It seems that if you go against the grain then you will be classed as a numpty. Go figure.

It's all irrelevant, they've told us he has signed so we give him the support, as we always do with any City player.

The Future's Blue said:
robbieh said:
i8rags said:

It seems that if you go against the grain then you will be classed as a numpty. Go figure.

It's all irrelevant, they've told us he has signed so we give him the support, as we always do with any City player.

What TH has definitively said something. Or some other ITK?

The Future's Blue said:
robbieh said:
i8rags said:

Spot on, somebody call us numpties for supporting a player rather than give up on Cavani. The thing I get with RVP is that he may be great signing but because we have already seen alot of him he would n't give us the same WOW effect that Aguero had when he came of the bench against Swansea to make his debut. He is a great player no doubt but whilst he was banging them in last season, so was berbatov the season before so I think a bit more weariness is required and whilst CT is a tosser if he really wants to stick around and get on with it, I would prefer him to RVP because IMO he offers more as a complete player and could get just as many goals in our team. If we have to move players on then surely buying younger rather than older is a better strategy?

Manchester City + Robin Van Persie = 2013 Premier League Champions.

It's not so hard to understand.

The Future's Blue said:
robbieh said:
i8rags said:

whohas told us he has signed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.